• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Predict Sony lineup of PC ports for 2023

Which of these games will be released next year

• Gran Turismo 7

Votes: 50 30.1%
  • Returnal

Votes: 129 77.7%
  • Ghosts of Tsushima

Votes: 118 71.1%
  • Demons Souls

Votes: 70 42.2%
  • Last of Us Part 1

Votes: 114 68.7%
  • Last of Us Factions

Votes: 46 27.7%
  • Bloodborne

Votes: 26 15.7%
  • God of War Ragnarok

Votes: 49 29.5%
  • Horizon Forbidden West

Votes: 72 43.4%
  • Dreams

Votes: 32 19.3%
  • Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection

Votes: 64 38.6%
  • Infamous Second Son

Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Shadow of the Collosus

Votes: 18 10.8%
  • The last guardian

Votes: 16 9.6%
  • Ratchet and Clank 2016

Votes: 34 20.5%
  • Ratchet and Clank Rift apart

Votes: 43 25.9%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 8 4.8%

• Total voters

Uiki

What do you think would sell more on pc?

A game which franchise is new (to pc) like Returnal or Ghost of Tsuchima.
Or a sequel like Horizon or God of War.

Imagine God of War Ragnarok and Demons Souls, released on the same day. Who is number 1 on steam best sellers list.
Demon's souls by a factor of 4.

Topher

Gold Member
I know right I'm surprised the mods allowed this thread lol. I mean show me a port begging thread without telling me it's a port begging thread.

Sony is porting their games to PC. This is known. Predicting what is next is not "port begging" at all.

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Stamps1646

Confirmed or Leaked:
The Last of Us Part 1: Remake, is either a late Winter or early 2023 release, ND mention it was coming soon.
Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales, early to mid 2023
Returnal and Demon Souls info was leaked, I would assume both are on there way for a 2023 release
----
You know it's coming
God of War: Ragnarök, 2023/2024 window
Horizon: Forbidden West, mid/late 2023 window
The Last of Us II, mid/late 2023 window
----
Hopeful
Gravity Rush 1 and 2. I know the creator of the series would love to see it ported. This game did not get enough love, and I'm sure the PC world would embrace it.
Bloodborne Remake - PS5/PC late 2023/2024? This is a must.
Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut, this would be sweet to see on PC, Crossplay would be a nice +

Last edited:

ACESHIGH

Banned
Confirmed or Leaked:
The Last of Us Part 1: Remake, is either a late Winter or early 2023 release, ND mention it was coming soon.
Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales, early to mid 2023
Returnal and Demon Souls info was leaked, I would assume both are on there way for a 2023 release
----
You know it's coming
God of War: Ragnarök, 2023/2024 window
Horizon: Forbidden West, mid/late 2023 window
The Last of Us II, mid/late 2023 window
----
Hopeful
Gravity Rush 1 and 2. I know the creator of the series would love to see it ported. This game did not get enough love, and I'm sure the PC world would embrace it.
Bloodborne Remake - PS5/PC late 2023/2024? This is a must.
Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut, this would be sweet to see on PC, Crossplay would be a nice +

Miles Morales is releasing around November I believe. Specs have been confirmed already.

Hohenheim

Returnal, Ghost of T and TLOU part 1 for sure.

Only thing I really want is (of course) Bloodborne. Will definitly replay GOTY 2021 (Returnal) at higher FPS and mouse/kboard when it arrives on PC though.

Midn1ght

Hopeful
The artwork section in the Steam community hub for Gravity Rush would be a glorious degenerate mess. Come on Sony!

sexy blue eyes GIF

Top Bottom