• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Predator: Hunting Grounds (PS+ game September 2021)

MDSLKTR

Just nuked a whole fireteam after toying with them for 10 minutes lol, thrilling stuff. I was never into asymmetric games like dead by deadlight but I understand the appeal now. Here's hoping people stick with it and get good at it!

R6Rider

Gold Member
I played during the beta and performance was horrible, especially at the end when extracting via helicopter.

Me and a few friends installed it because of PS+ and it's been ok. AI is beyond terrible making most of the Fireteam gameplay outside of facing the predator extremely bland.

Weapon variety is decent, but nearly all the cosmetics are terrible. Unlocks for new weapons takes too long, but weapon leveling itself is fine.

Seems they haven't added many maps since fhe beta, and after a few days the maps are already old.

Unlocking loadouts takes way too long.

Game is still really biggy when it comes to audio. My friend had a glitch where he could only hear his gun and to us his gun audio was overlapped multiple times so it sounded like he was firing a minigun when using the starting AR.

The best thing about the game is private matches with low gravity, insane jump height, and big head mode.

Can't see us playing very long though since lots of games are coming out soon.

As for performance on PS5 it runs fun (I have frame rate uncapped), but my friend on PS4 says the fps drops when shooting guns.

Bartski

Gold Member
played for about an hour. Or at least I tried with constant host disconnects, only once managed to get to the end of a match. Gameplay is pure jank and somehow runs at 1080p/30fps on PS5. Uninstalled.

Top Bottom