• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Potential Bethesda Projects In Development

TES and Fallout remasters via inXile

rVK8O3T.gif

EDMIX

I'd fuck with an Oblivion remaster.
Same

Still shocked we didn't get a Fallout 3 and NV and Oblivion remaster last gen with mods.

For why?

Yet we got Skyrim? Love it, but shit...if they have time to outsource such a thing, they have time to fucking do it to the rest too lol

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
As expected, ESVI is years and years away.

However, full blown remasters of Oblivion, FO3 and NV would make the wait more manageable.

Nickolaidas

Yes to an Arena and Morrowind remaster.

Oblivion and Daggerfall have been successfully remastered via modding. I mean, thanks to Northern UI, Oblivion has Skyrim interface and gamepad support.

Robb

Gold Member
I’m not the biggest TES fan. Was hoping for some info regarding Wolfenstein 3.. but maybe they’re too busy with that Indiana Jones game.

EDMIX

Could this be Microsoft owned IP? Or just old Bethesda IP? I suppose its all as one now but I'm curious.

Yea with Bethesda still self publishing, I have now clue how any of that shit works lol I'm assuming MS owned IP since they own Bethesda, but Bethesda will publish........yea i have no clue what the point of that exact deal was as I'm sure some legal expert knows the reason behind why that was done, same with the whole Bungie thing, maybe they only agreed to the buy out if they had some control over some aspect of the studio or something to some degree, that of which I'm not really sure.

Cause its like...how much freedom can someone have already being owned or something?

Yea with Bethesda still self publishing, I have now clue how any of that shit works lol I'm assuming MS owned IP since they own Bethesda, but Bethesda will publish........yea i have no clue what the point of that exact deal was as I'm sure some legal expert knows the reason behind why that was done, same with the whole Bungie thing, maybe they only agreed to the buy out if they had some control over some aspect of the studio or something to some degree, that of which I'm not really sure.

Cause its like...how much freedom can someone have already being owned or something?

I think it's more a brand association thing with Bethesda, as we know Starfield is PC and Xbox only. The Bungie deal is more Bungie having stipulated remaining multiplatform as part of the deal in the contract.

Top Bottom