• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post your first videogame ordered on Amazon

reinking

Gold Member
The first video game related item I bought from Amazon was a Wii in 2010. It took me several years before I trusted them enough to buy anything other than DVD's.

Funny enough it was Modern Warfare 3 for Xbox (which I didn't even own) then directly after that I'd ordered it for PS3 lmao. I don't remember fucking that order up.

Pantz

q5EuTLY.jpg

$29.96
August 29, 2009

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
First games online I bought were from Future Shop or Best Buy. Looks like I didn't buy any games from Amazon till 2014. Looking at the invoice, it was a buy 2 get 1 free deal.

qQKXNDh.jpg

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Had to delete the screenshot as it had my American address in the screenshot. I'll try to upload another time and crop.

Last edited:

sainraja

I know exactly which game was my first from Amazon and it was during the time they were mostly known as a bookselling company and I had to mail them a check for Resident Evil 1 (new). Amazon was the only one who had it lol. I can't show a receipt for it since I don't remember having to create an account.
Come to think of it, I don't think it was a check. I had saved up pocket money that I would get and I sent that via mail by putting the cash inside of the envelope.

Three

Screenshot-20210518-052455-Chrome.jpg

It was Warhawk on the PS3 with a free Bluetooth headset. I did most of my game shopping from GAME (they had a rewards program) .

Top Bottom