• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Some time ago but yeah

KOyoL7p.jpg

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Mostly one to two hours after a one a half workout session and keto with minimal fat lol.. Had some serious motivation back then. All natural as you can see. Never wanted to be big but I guess I could've used some more carbs perhaps.

Btw I love cardio when used to it (in said process atm) because I put on some music, my hoodie and get in a meditative state at one point. And I like to sweat.. Feels cleansing

5, 6 or 7 day. Back to back. Started at 8 in the morning and had some time on my hands.

Tomorrow is the day. Dieting, no more beers, gathering past dossiers of different treatments and I found a physical motoric(?) place to work on stuff so yeah. It's going to be a hard af couple days/months.

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
If you don't have to change 2 shirts and 2 hoodies because they tripled their weight in sweat after around 90 min, it is not intense sweating.

giphy.gif

I've been there nerd. But.....

Ok. Long story short I went from 286.601 pounds to 158.733 in about 6 years while starting to go tūo the gym which became an obsession (which many can relate to) and ended up super ripped and dry (4/5%) Got asked if I was doing competition etc (to be fair we're talking about a small town gym)

Blabla bad stuff happend and the last 2 years I didn't do squat (pun intended)

With that said, I'm doing better and a week or three ago I made the decision to go back.

Problem though, I have chronic lower back pain that goes to my glutes and finally to my knees. Also a very tight and weak left shoulder.

Finally found a great physiotherapist so I'm at a state i have to do lots of stretching and lots of cardio (want to lose around 13.2277 pounds)

Anyways yesterday I had my second therapy appointment and asked what i CAN so in regards to weight exercises and surprisingly the options were pretty broad.

So yeah. Let's go for it. Easy does it. Right?

GymWolf

Bro! Dutch woman LOVE fat fucks! TRUST ME

😏😏😏😏
Holy shit...is this the reason why they are usually cold AF when i'm in shape??

I always thought that dutch girl were just frigid and only loved dutch looking guys...

In every other place i visited women always appreciated my tan and my italian beauty, but amsterdam? I always need to find a tourist (the easiest thing in the world, but still...) to even use my dinky.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Holy shit...is this the reason why they are usually cold AF when i'm in shape??

I always thought that dutch girl were just frigid and only loved dutch looking guys...

In every other place i visited women always appreciated my tan and my italian beauty, but amsterdam? I always need to find a tourist (the easiest thing in the world, but still...) to even use my dinky.

Maybe its your personality

Edit: "ITALIAN BEAUTY"

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Last edited:

GymWolf

Maybe its your personality

Edit: "ITALIAN BEAUTY"

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Sicilian beauty?

My personality was good for any other race but dutch girls walk around like they are the only one who have a pussy :lollipop_squinting:

The miriad of italians you can find in amsterdam are better looking anyway and way easier.

Last edited:

GymWolf

Don't take it personal, i think that italian and especially sicilian\sardegna women are the most beatiful women in the world, it is not an insult on how dutch people look.

Take comfort in knowing that i prefer dutch girls over any blonde european race like germans, english, swedish, russians etc, beauty wise.

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Maybe it's your personality

That was a joke darling

The miriad of italians you can find in amsterdam are better looking anyway and way easier.

I thought you were talking about men.

Don't take it personal, i think that italian and especially sicilian\sardegna women are the most beatiful women in the world, it is not an insult on how dutch people look.

Take comfort in knowing that i prefer dutch girls over any blonde european race like germans, english, swedish, russians etc, beauty wise.

Take it personal? No man, it was clearly a misunderstanding and I love italian woman <3

It was just funny to me. Going from sweaty clothes to you going all casanova hence the gif lol

Prove it. Show me hot Dutch ladies with larger men.

I'm off to the Netherlands fellas.

QIIz7wA.jpg

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Inviting people to a 'rival' forum. He got reported and banned.
Pour One Out Malt Liquor GIF
I thought it was for posting some questionable photos. I recall him boasting in a thread about posting something weird in a thread and how funny he thought it was that they (mods) immediately locked the thread. Always felt the guy was a little out there...

Top Bottom