• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

GymWolf

LmDCvwi.jpg
You look like a dentist.

darrylgorn

I'd have a hard time resisting your no claims bonus, if you catch my drift.

Yeah, unfortunately I'm going to have to deny your claim 😋

Was having a drink with some friends yesterday and we got to joking about straight/gay male alliances.

They would make the best wingmen for sure.

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Wtf at them thighs 😬
Quadriceps include four large muscles located in the front of the thigh: vastus lateralis, vastus medialis, vastus intermedius, and rectus femoris. They start at the pelvis (hip bone) and femur (thigh bone) and extend down to the patella (kneecap) and tibia (shin bone).

See those "feathers"? (Left upper quadriceps) so cut (low fat%) you can see every developed muscle that make up its whole segment

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Holy fuck, this dude looks like a bronze statue.

Yeah was his best shape. Competition shape mind you. He's trying not to pass out from dehydration. Such a sweet kind philosophical dude. My biggest inspiration (back then at least)

Last edited:
Yeah was his best shape. Competition shape mind you. He's trying not to pass out from dehydration. Such a sweet kind philosophical dude. My biggest inspiration (back then at least)
How many times did he come second in the Mr Olympia contest? He was robbed.

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I officially have a please dont eat anything with sauce on it mustache. Ahhhhh the suffering. Sauce is life

Last edited:
Top Bottom