• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Wating on my Tinder date.. Its been a couple hours now =/

0bgUxAX.jpg

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
It's okay. I ordered myself some wine and brought my OG GameBoy with Tetris. To bad I forgot my glasses. Turns into a guessing game now =/

Kenpachii

Hahahahha

I am straight but thanks for the compliment anyways broski lol.

Also, random question that I think only an individual like you could possibly relate too and answer accordingly.

I do have a gay cousin in the family who sadly decided to cut everyone off because he believed that I wouldn't speak to him anymore. Basically, reject us before being rejected by us (at least that's what he believed would happend)

He doesn't even talk to his brother anymore, and his brother is a far harder conservative that I am. It's very awkard for me because we grew up together. He had a wedding, no invite, no nothing. Kind of feel trashed tbh. I am very close with his brother and his mom too.

How does one try to reconnect in a situation like this ?

I grew up in mother Russia and I left that place as a refugee because the country is utter trash in the year 2000. There was a lot of racism and discrimination against Jews. So a lot of my family moved to the USA but we grew up with very traditonak values as you can imagine.

When my parents were growing up it was not very safe to disclose your identity in schools or anyway. It's not as bad anymore, regardless still a shit country with a so called "leader" that's a complete degenerate :/ don't ever visit my country dude, you'll get rocks thrown at you in public or bullied to death of your in a wrong place.

Call him up, or visit him randomly and just pretend nothing happened then move on from that. That's the best way to get reconnected.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Haha oke 1 day remember i was hyped on being in shape and getting pussy. Hopped up on xtc trying to look sexy and "artistic" holy shit smh

Haagse hopjes .😂 saw it to late

Last edited:

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Haha oke 1 day remember i was hyped on being in shape and getting pussy

Haagse hopjes .😂 saw it to late
giphy.gif

He copied and posted my photos before I deleted them, the gentleman... Cringe 4 Life yo

No worries, bro. They're cool photos.
And at least you know Zeroing Zeroing will be busting nuts looking at them.:messenger_ok:
Your contributions to the LBGTQ community shall not go unnoticed. :messenger_kissing_smiling:

Last edited:

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
I KNEW IT, I had fap to you before!!!
I did a few shootings overall. Most recent was 2020 before the pandemic. First one was in 2014(?). It's actually super fun, albeit tricky. I'm too self conscientious to continue.

Last edited:
Top Bottom