• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

Can't decide if you're asking that seriously or as a joke
I am being serious lol. Genuinely curious because I know a lot of girls and they tell me about their disappointments after they found out that the guy they thought was hot and attractive turned out to be a gay dude. So they end up becoming friends instead.

My cousin who came out of the closest also had nothing but a ton of female friends through out his preteen years, high school and college. He was always with females, I was 100% sure he was a ladies man until he came out lol.

My point is that there are a lot of gay men out there who do not actually look or act gay but rather more manly looking than anything and can come off attractive without being a typical creep.

My cousin never gave off any feminine vibes off. Never in my life I thought he would be that way.

I also had a goodnfriend in high school who i was with close with his. I knew all his girlfriends too, but then we both graduated and moved on with our lives and I went to live in a different state.

A few years later I found him on Twitch and now he turns out to be a gay/bi and has a boyfriend in his 30s. I guess him came out as bi, he sadly had a very rough life. His mother committed suicide by overdosing on alcohol, his father was the only person left. I don't know if people change or become something else because they feel like giving up or if they were truly like that since the start but never knew that they were until a later point in their life.

During our friendship in high school, he never gave off any "gay" behavior, manners or anything of that sorts. Sometimes I guess you really don't know what people hide inside.

Last edited:

anthony2690

Banned
6 years ago, older/chunkier, before cutting the hair short & removing the lip ring, not long before meeting my current partner, who I've been with 5+ years now. (Living with a woman, ages you tremendously, it's why Zeroing Zeroing looks incredible, no women to stress him out!)
FIoIzRV.jpg

Zeroing

Banned
So I have a question - is it true that it's a good idea to have a gay friend with you as your wingman when the straight dude is looking for hot chick?

I heard the gay guys always bring all the hot ladies to their straight fellow men and it destroys the "creepy wall"
Yeah women feel comfortable around us, I’ve done it before. We are almost like a judge! If you have good intentions and if we see the woman or the man is good for the friend, we even try to hook them up! Girls to the same with us gay men! Had tons girl friends hooking me up with guys!

Pro tip! Never, never go to a gay bar trying to hookup with women! Big no no!

Zeroing

Banned
6 years ago, older/chunkier, before cutting the hair short & removing the lip ring, not long before meeting my current partner, who I've been with 5+ years now. (Living with a woman, ages you tremendously, it's why Zeroing Zeroing looks incredible, no women to stress him out!)
FIoIzRV.jpg
You don’t look old! Straight men! What is wrong with you all?

anthony2690

Banned
Yeah women feel comfortable around us, I’ve done it before. We are almost like a judge! If you have good intentions and if we see the woman or the man is good for the friend, we even try to hook them up! Girls to the same with us gay men! Had tons girl friends hooking me up with guys!

Pro tip! Never, never go to a gay bar trying to hookup with women! Big no no!
You'll only find your bum grabbed a lot and big burly bears smiling at you 🤣🤣

I've tagged along with a gay friend before for moral support, it was an eye opening experience, and probably a little disappointing for the people that I had to keep telling I was straight and only there for moral support.

Lovely people though and a good laugh/great humour :)

Zeroing

Banned
You'll only find your bum grabbed a lot and big burly bears smiling at you 🤣🤣

I've tagged along with a gay friend before for moral support, it was an eye opening experience, and probably a little disappointing for the people that I had to keep telling I was straight and only there for moral support.

Lovely people though and a good laugh/great humour :)
And I bet you got a boost in self esteem! Ah don’t worry! We are used to disappointments.

anthony2690

Banned
And I bet you got a boost in self esteem! Ah don’t worry! We are used to disappointments.

No idea why, but it made me think off a scene from the first episode of this show haha (you might not off heard off it or seen it, as you're not from the UK)

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Found some cool foto's from some years ago..God looked so different. Maybe I post some in some weeks/months

💩

Top Bottom