• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

O-N-E

lemme see

nVmVFJr.jpg

Melon

Banned
Actually you know what, its me who should apologize for assuming your intentions Melon. And I do apologize. As others have pointed out I guess I should just STFU.
Again, my apologies.

You're ok! It's a lot harder to read someone and their intentions online than it is in person, and I can see where you could get that idea. No hard feelings!

LEAVE MELON ALONE

ok matthEW

Why do they call you “melon,” Melon Melon ?

I used to go by Melancholy back in the day but obviously no one wanted to type my full username so I was called "Melan" for short and then it turned into Melon. Now I am here with the name of fruit I don't even like. :pie_raybans:

You look kind of like the adult Haley Joel Osment.
What I thought.

He looks like if Haley Joel Osmond grew up the way he was supposed to be instead of just his head growing and not his face.
And that's a compliment.

Melon Melon :
What I find weird is that in all those years on GAF I have seen you maybe once or twice only in any other thread than this one. and probably never in any video game related topic.

But you do you.

Melon

Banned
Melon Melon :
What I find weird is that in all those years on GAF I have seen you maybe once or twice only in any other thread than this one. and probably never in any video game related topic.

But you do you.
[/QUOTE]

I mean just look at my post history. I’m aware my posting has been more sparse this year because I’ve had more real life stuff going on. But I host the GAF Hunger Games pretty often. I participate in other threads. Even if it’s just to be memey. Yes I don’t post in the other sections (Games and Politics) very often because I see people get too heated there a lot, and I want to avoid that stuff. Do I post in this thread a lot? Yes. Probably too much. Hell, I’ll back off if it truly is causing that much of an issue. But I certainly don’t just post in here.

EDIT: Goddammit fucking mobile

Last edited:
Melon Melon :
I mean just look at my post history. I’m aware my posting has been more sparse this year because I’ve had more real life stuff going on. But I host the GAF Hunger Games pretty often. I participate in other threads. Even if it’s just to be memey. Yes I don’t post in the other sections (Games and Politics) very often because I see people get too heated there a lot, and I want to avoid that stuff. Do I post in this thread a lot? Yes. Probably too much. Hell, I’ll back off if it truly is causing that much of an issue. But I certainly don’t just post in here.

EDIT: Goddammit fucking mobile
This is the truth, OT is where the memes and fun are.

A certain person on here who I admire once said to me "Just keep being you and having fun"

I think it applies to you as well.

Actually you know what, its me who should apologize for assuming your intentions Melon. And I do apologize. As others have pointed out I guess I should just STFU.
Again, my apologies.
Sure, what you said was a little bit unfair, but the response you got was the real tell. The white knight defense force came out in full swing. Had Melon been a dude, and you offered your initial response, I'm sure it wouldn't have gotten nearly as much pushback.

teezzy

Banned
Sure, what you said was a little bit unfair, but the response you got was the real tell. The white knight defense force came out in full swing. Had Melon been a dude, and you offered your initial response, I'm sure it wouldn't have gotten nearly as much pushback.

Not true. We've defended even TaySan prior when people were ripping on his looks. I believe it was JimiNutz who crossed the line

For all the playful ribbing we do here to one another, this community looks out for its own. All the regulars here have each others backs. Its heartwarming kinda.

Last edited:

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Not true. We've defended even TaySan prior when people were ripping on his looks. I believe it was JimiNutz who crossed the line

For all the playful ribbing we do here to one another, this community looks out for its own. All the regulars here have each others backs. Its heartwarming kinda.
Agreed. Melon is part of the GAF fam, so you guys should relax and save that energy for attacking Alanah Pearce.

Papa

Banned
Agreed. Melon is part of the GAF fam, so you guys should relax and save that energy for attacking Alanah Pearce.

idk why everyone hates Alanah Pearce

I’d hit that

Though I hear she’s Australian and that disgusting accent would be a huge turn off

Top Bottom