• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

PbXXrZI.jpg
Congrats on finally making it out of the Dark Place.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Congrats on finally making it out of the Dark Place.

I must admit; the reference escapes me.

But I'll assure you if have a long path ahead for being congratulated lol.

Curious though, what were you referencing?

😅

Last edited:

Krappadizzle

Gold Member
Bald GAF help me out. What’s the best way to shave my increasingly thinning scalp without irritating the skin? My head can be quite sensitive so I try to keep it as short as I can without getting too close, but I think I just need to go full bald at this point.
HqFrHFK.jpg
I don't know from experience, but my best friend started balding years ago and he swears by those "skullshaver" things. I dunno, he never seems to have irritated skin on his head as far as I can tell, so he's got something figured out.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I have dry scalp. Got a great shampoo. Not sure why being bold brought up in that context lmao

Raven117

Gold Member
Ugh. So, I was traveling overseas for a week with little sleep, not eating anywhere near enough, then topped off with a stomach bug on the last day that had me puking on the last day before I got on an airplane.

My lifts are absolute shit. Probably set back two months. I’m still running out of gas a week later on my lifts.

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Ugh. So, I was traveling overseas for a week with little sleep, not eating anywhere near enough, then topped off with a stomach bug on the last day that had me puking on the last day before I got on an airplane.

My lifts are absolute shit. Probably set back two months. I’m still running out of gas a week later on my lifts.

Had a surgery.

12 days before i can hit the gym again.

Even then I'll approach it cautious.

Then again. It's worth it. My peak days are behind me.

Doesn't mean I can't wait working out again.

Miss stretching as well.

Ehh. June I'll be were I'm at and better. So fuck it

Apocryphon

I don't know from experience, but my best friend started balding years ago and he swears by those "skullshaver" things. I dunno, he never seems to have irritated skin on his head as far as I can tell, so he's got something figured out.

I have been thinking about those. I use clippers but they irritate the fuck out of my skin. Razors are a no go. Waxing doesn’t appeal and laser is something I’m considering. I may get one of those Pitbull Skull Shavers and see how that is.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

A week?

Give it some time. Your body needs to heal and get back to where it was.

Patience friend!

Top Bottom