• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible Leak of Capcom's TGS Presentation

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member
1630586276103m.jpg

salt-overload-too-much-salt.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Plz stop with Village

also, actual Rise content or more lol collabs?

yurinka

It's in English = it's fake.

The content seems realistic, but it's weird to see there Pragmata (now a 2023 game) when they have several unannounced games planned for 2022.

Hmmmmm, wonder what that RE 25th Anniversary trailer is all about?
If true, a recap of the current games and content for them, some merchandising and the MHW sequel for all platforms except Switch.

Last edited:

YukiOnna

The content seems realistic, but it's weird to see there Pragmata (now a 2023 game) when they have several unannounced games planned for 2022.
Yep. Seen many of these weird angle photos of documents that never end up true.

nush

Gold Member

If true, a recap of the current games and content for them, some merchandising and the MHW sequel for all platforms except Switch.
Claims to be a website but it's clearly an Excel spreadsheet. It's fake.

ethomaz

Banned
More Village content is great.

Now I need PSVR2.
Sony it is in your hands.

Last edited:

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Yep, lacking in variety.

Rise PC is the only thing I want to even look at without any guarantee or purchase.

Top Bottom