• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Polyamorous 20-year-old is dating 4 men while pregnant with her first child

Kayoba

CHOOSE YOUR PLAYER
bq3vqIH.jpg

153134475-352-k283672.jpg

Last edited:

teezzy

Banned
Wow so many truth bombs ITT

29 and single here. My new goal is just to find a decent stable chick and not some druggie weirdo who's a freak in bed.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
the end result of "consequence"-free sex is and has always been "killing babies".

this is why "Vote Blue No Matter Who" has used abortion as a dangling carrot for decades.

ours is a society that ends nearly a million of lives a year in the name of selfish lifestyle gratification.

the liberal media has successfully brainwashed so many into thinking it's normal that i probably sound like a lunatic to many of you. despite talking about hundreds of thousands of preventable deaths.

trying to turn away from God and indulge in sin will only result in the desecration of life.

Last edited:

DogofWar

Why am I not surprised that the same sort of "man" that is in a "relationship" like this also is the sort of "man" that can severly beat a baby?
Seriously, I hope that girl leaves the rest of her soy-army as well. This is not a healthy way for a kid to grow up, as is already evident. Sickening.

I have to restrain myself from not writing a very long and probably illegal rant about what the prick who did this deserves.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
So, just asking, but are you against Condoms and other forms of pregnancy blockers?

I think there's a world of difference between condoms and abortions. A sperm is after all wasted when you have a wank, where a foetus is a little further along and requires a lot more active and unpleasant effort to kill.

Top Bottom