• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[POLL] Which of Playstation's list of long defunct IPs you would like to see resurrected?

Which one of Playstation's list of defunct IPs you would like to see resurrected?

• Alundra

• Arc the Land

• Tomba!

• Dark Cloud

• Omega Boost

• The Legend of Dragoon

• Kingsley's Adventure

• Wild ARMS

• Syphon Filter

• Siren

• Folklore

• Other (write your choice)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ozzie666

I know this doesn't exactly fit, but I'd really like to see an Uncharted Golden Abyss Remake for PS5. It's a shame the game is stuck on the Vita. A lot of the work is already done, voice acting, plot, story, etc.
Back on topic, Wipeout, Jet Moto, Cool Borders, Twisted Metal, SOCOM, Syphon Filter are just some glaring examples.

Hostile_18

Banned
None of those games in the list are appealing to me. I think another shot at ⭐Playstation All Stars⭐ would be great now.

Oh and also;
Soul Reaver Trilogy
Silent Hill Collection

Last edited:

CamHostage

I know this doesn't exactly fit, but I'd really like to see an Uncharted Golden Abyss Remake for PS5. It's a shame the game is stuck on the Vita. A lot of the work is already done, voice acting, plot, story, etc.

Uncharted Golden Abyss and Killzone Mercenary remasters could be released to headline like a line of Vita Classics.

Those two alone could be their own event, bur the line could follow up with Freedom Wars, Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines, LBP Vita, Soul Sacrifice, I guess Resistance: Burning Skies, and... uh, Looney Toons Galactic Sports? Vita sadly didn't have a long run, but some games do deserve to be rescued, (And if they did PSP Classics as well, there are a ton of games on that platform like Killzone Liberation and Daxter and even Square's FF Crisis Core which could come out nice with a little filtering enhancements. At least the Patapons and LocoRocos have been given a second go-around.)

Last edited:

Sorc3r3r

Where is Warhawk bro?
WHERE IS WARHAWK BRO???
Imagine releasing it as a gaas selling skins and effects and dances and celebrations for the Zoomers out there!
Profit for them and fun for me burning them, bombing them, TOWing them, plasming them, missiling them, roading them, cannoning them!
SONYYY you dumb ass!

Omega Boost because I love mechas and that game's intro blew my mind as a kid.

Wild Arms because a western-themed JRPG would be a huge breath of fresh air for the genre and the composer is incredibly talented.

Kokoloko85

Playstation All Stars

Socom

Ape Escape

Jak n Daxter

Syphon Filter

Sly Cooper

Wipeout

Final Fantasy Tactics / Vagrant Story / Suikoden / Chrono / Xenogears / Wild Arms / Legend of Dragoon etc

NoviDon

Genji with the first games combat system open world with ability to build up an army and wage battles/conquer territory! please Japan studio! Motorstorm would be amazing to show off the ps4 visuals and extra CPU horsepower, legend of dragoon because I need a great jrpg epic throwback. Folklore i dont remember much about other than the combat was unique and fun and visually was stunning so more of that please.

Top Bottom