• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Police officer injured in deadly ambush sues Black Lives Matter leaders

Ironically there is a group that the lawyers could possibly look into suing: the Sovereign citizen movement of which the shooter identified with, the FBI even classifies the more extreme parts of it as actual terrorists. Cliven Bundy also used sovereign citizen language to justify all his vile shit.

They won't though because you know they're mostly white people.

Like a guy who identifies with the sovereign citizen movement commits a horrible act and folks blame BLM because the shooter was black. He literally lays out what inspired him and folks ignore it to blame the black folk fighting to live.

C4Lukins

Why would you even consider condemning BLM members in regards to this shooting?

As I said, I have no idea what the organizers of the event said or did not say. That being said I am not condemning BLM for anything. I am condemning Neogaf members for saying all sorts of terrible things about a police officer that was shot into a coma as being a giant piece of shit. And not even to the level that he is maybe suing BLM, which considering his condition we do not even know if he is responsible for the lawsuit. No because many posts are simply fuck him because he is a cop.

C4Lukins

That still fundamentally an extremely flawed view point the about the reason why people reacting in this thread this way. Regardless of what happened in that rally BLM is decentralised movement protesting police aggression. To sue the entire organisation regardless of what happened there is malicious act against the cause there's no other way to interepret that.

The attacks on the guy personally considering his state are completely uncalled for especially considering the state and what he's lost (and whether or not he even made the suit) but lets not pretend like this is some lets wait for the facts to come out to reveal the truth scenario. Regardless of what the facts are this is an awful suit. You could personally set up a black lives matter chapter in your town with no contact with any other chapters and this suit would target you.

And if the posts I was referring to had even a slight indication of the thought you put into this post, I would have not even commented.

gnomed

My condolences to the officer. However, whoever is filling this lawsuit against BLM is completely in the wrong.

Screw it I hope the plaintiff/s win because let's set this stupid precedence as some have already said in this thread so folks can sue the pants off Bill "dumbass" O'Reilly and his cohorts for getting us into this situation.

This is the most disgusting thread I have seen on GAF that has been allowed to live this long. The officer mentioned was shot three times. In the head, shoulder and stomach and was left with brain damage.

It is not even known if he filed the lawsuit or family or a police union filed the suite. But yeah fuck him and fuck the police. Many of you do not even bother to read the story, and just read the idea that someone is suing BLM and they must be an ass hole. I guess he was not thinking straight when he came out of his coma.

I really do not want to be a part of this community anymore if this sort of garbage is allowed. And to the credit of the community, not everyone in this thread is a complete cunt. But several of you are dispicable.

You do realize the reality and reputation of the police force in america right? I am very sorry the officer was injured but the person who injured him is dead and whoever is going after unrelated black people just because they happen to be apart of the a high profile movement that is seeking equal treatment and better police accountability is ridiculous. Also maybe reading to much into this but do you have some sort of hostility towards Black lives Matter?

FyreWulff

Not defending the lawsuit. I am condemning the fuck that guy who got shot in the head posts. I do not know to what level the accused actually motivated the crime, nor do I know exactly what they said. Without knowing the exact details I am not condemning the BLM members. I am simply attacking the people who are telling this person who got a bullet in their head to fuck off as being human trash.

usually when you're past 10 years old you can learn to separate between feeling sad for someone getting shot but also call out a shitty, racist lawsuit for what it is. But then again it's kinda funny you're walking in here clutching pearls when you made a thread about using a cheese grater to torture someone.

C4Lukins

usually when you're past 10 years old you can learn to separate between feeling sad for someone getting shot but also call out a shitty, racist lawsuit for what it is. But then again it's kinda funny you're walking in here clutching pearls when you made a thread about using a cheese grater to torture someone.

That was a joke thread. But let's ignore that and say I am the worst human to ever exist.

I am totally fine with that if idiots are the people I am communicating with. I totally would prefer ignorant a holes who took that post literally, as opposed to the cop hating idiots who have revealed themselves in this thread. Just knowing that some people are stupid enough to take that thread literally, proves my point.

Well it does nothing to prove my point. But no human with a brain is going to take your side on this. Although seeing as fuck the police has been ignored while a police officer is essentially brain dead... Maybe you are more in range with the stupidity of the norm then I am. And if so, I have zero guilt regarding my opinion on this matter.

Top Bottom