• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Police Arrest 39-Year-Old for Sending Death Threats to Square Enix

Spokker

Actual death threats with a police response and the perpetrators punished versus claims of death threats, no police reports and you can no longer disagree with the person who claims to have gotten death threats.

Once again, Japan does it better than the West.

flat,750x1000,075,f.u2.jpg

A.Romero

What all this tells me is that Square Enix are the only ones that actually report threats to the police. I bet all companies get a few crazies saying shit like this.

Regretfully, they are very sick people. If it wasn't games it would be because of sports or because season 8 of Game of Thrones sucked all kinds of dick.

Glad I never picked up FF 14. I can only imagine it's someone who is addicted and has spent countless hours with the game.

I read somewhere else it's really Dragon Quest of the Stars.

Which does have some tempting ass banners. And one of the types of weapons are all but kompu gacha: awakenings. You need to fully evolve, that is, feed four dupes (and/or use expensive evo stones as substitutes) before you can even awaken them.

Top Bottom