• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon |OT| Sword and Shield/Get ready for your new Pokemon Adventure!

Jooxed

Gold Member
Got my first badge. I like the new Gym Missions instead of the classic battle a couple till you reach the gym leader

Are there certain Pokemon’s I should pursue in this game apart from the legendary?

I like how the gym battles actually feel like a big event instead of just eh your going off on your own Pokemon journey.

I like the game so far, FPS and technical issues aside I think its a charming game. and the Soundtrack is really good plus it hasn't bricked my Roku 4k TV yet so thats a plus.

IKSTUGA

Really enjoyed the game, beat it last night. Took me ~23 hours. There are just so many cool new mons in the region. Way better than Sun and moon in almost every way. Don't give a crap about not having access to all 9000 creatures.

My final team at the end was: Toxtricity, Haxorus, Sirfetch'd, Grimmsnarl, Intellion and Corviknight.

Mista

Banned
I'm assuming we can search for each other using the link code we set.

I changed my code to 9999 since I kept getting random people
I’ve put 9999 and it’s still searching. What’s your ingame character name?

Roufianos

My beloved Thwacky, what did they do to you? The final grass evolution is up there with Samurott and Chespin's final evo in terms of hideousness.

Mitsurux

Has anyone encountered any issues with local link trading? The y com lists both players, but it never connects us to actually trade?

Fake

Last edited:
Hey, anyone here on GAF wanna help a guy out for 2 trades to finish the dex? I need a Lunatone and Appletun to finish off, a sweet apple held item trade can suffice for instead of the Appletun. Either continue on in thread or PM me if you can and want to help

Mista

Banned
Hey, anyone here on GAF wanna help a guy out for 2 trades to finish the dex? I need a Lunatone and Appletun to finish off, a sweet apple held item trade can suffice for instead of the Appletun. Either continue on in thread or PM me if you can and want to help
If I found them I’ll trade with you

Is getting a Dreepy before the postgame insanely hard? I've tried for hours now in Rain, Cloudy, Snow and Thunderstorm weather, with no luck, and I've heard Heavy Fog only appears when you've beaten Leon.

I'm used to have the generational Dragon in my team and it feels weird to beat the game without it :(

Is getting a Dreepy before the postgame insanely hard? I've tried for hours now in Rain, Cloudy, Snow and Thunderstorm weather, with no luck, and I've heard Heavy Fog only appears when you've beaten Leon.

I'm used to have the generational Dragon in my team and it feels weird to beat the game without it :(
Dreepy appears at the Lake of Outrage under Heavy Fog (only available after you beat the champion) and Thunderstorms and has a 1% appearance rate.

Mista

Banned
Walking around with 4 eggs in my party😂

Anyone knows where’s the best place tofind good Pokemon outside the wild area?

Shaqazooloo

I'm really happy that I got a Dreepy from a surprise trade, I wasn't going to spend hours looking for one... well actually I was but I got it from the trade just before I was about to do it lol.

Mista

Banned
I'm really happy that I got a Dreepy from a surprise trade, I wasn't going to spend hours looking for one... well actually I was but I got it from the trade just before I was about to do it lol.
The only thing I got lucky with whole trading is that I got a Japanese Ditto and I have to someone here on GAF

Shaqazooloo

The only thing I got lucky with whole trading is that I got a Japanese Ditto and I have to someone here on GAF
I've been doing quite a few surprise trades since all I've been doing lately is hatching eggs.

I've gotten a few good ones. I got 2 Japanese Ditto's one of which has its special ability, the Dreepy, a Mimikyu, the water starter, a Togetic, a Larvitar (although it was a trade with my own Larvitar which I found funny) and a few Pokémon that helped with my Pokédex but can't remember off the top of my head.

I feel like I tend to not get that much crap from my trades.

Mista

Banned
I've been doing quite a few surprise trades since all I've been doing lately is hatching eggs.

I've gotten a few good ones. I got 2 Japanese Ditto's one of which has its special ability, the Dreepy, a Mimikyu, the water starter, a Togetic, a Larvitar (although it was a trade with my own Larvitar which I found funny) and a few Pokémon that helped with my Pokédex but can't remember off the top of my head.

I feel like I tend to not get that much crap from my trades.
I’ve been encountering the same Pokemon’s over and over. I got bored

I need some new shit baby

I’ve been encountering the same Pokemon’s over and over. I got bored

I need some new shit baby
Wait till Christmas, there's this weird tradition that the Pokémon community does where some people just breed up their best Pokémon and send them out. Look out for the ones that are labelled with symbols as they have the best IVs and EVs.

Mista

Banned
Wait till Christmas, there's this weird tradition that the Pokémon community does where some people just breed up their best Pokémon and send them out. Look out for the ones that are labelled with symbols as they have the best IVs and EVs.
I’m not too experienced with all that. Played every Pokemon but was never deep in

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
So this is my first Pokemon, I’m having fun with it, it’s such a relaxing game.

Top Bottom