• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Please Fix The Road - Gameplay Trailer

jaysius

Banned
If this is a genuine paid software and not F2P by design and making users pay, then this will be great.

Also it sucks when puzzle games run out of ideas and poorly implement too many gimmicky limited use item mechanics.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
This drops today. I want to see some feedback before I buy. I need a new puzzle game now that I've wrapped Voxelgram and am nearly done with Tametsi.

e: Seems like it's checking the right boxes. I'll probably pick this one up and play through on my Steam Deck.

Please Fix the Road is a gentle, quietly demanding puzzler that will keep you entertained for many hours, especially if you ration out the 150 levels. There’s always something new to experiment with or some cute little visual flourish to enjoy, and watching the last tile slot into place, then seeing the car (or train, or pink llama) whizzing along to its destination never stops being pleasing. In these discombobulating times, here is a little puzzle box that brings order to chaos, if only for a few stolen seconds.

Last edited:
Top Bottom