• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation VR Thread 2: Reloaded

Wonko_C

I never get VR sick, I got VR sick in Driveclub.
GT Sport was fine, I played it before DCVR. That game must have "something" that makes everyone sick. Before I got used to the game that was one of the games that gave me motion sickness the quickest. (during the first 2 laps.) Playing with the AC on and a fan to my face helped a big deal with that game.

SLB1904

Banned
GT Sport was fine, I played it before DCVR. That game must have "something" that makes everyone sick. Before I got used to the game that was one of the games that gave me motion sickness the quickest. (during the first 2 laps.) Playing with the AC on and a fan to my face helped a big deal with that game.
I got sick with sports and I didn't with wipeout. In fact is a miss or hit with me

Yeah this time I'll be using a dd driving wheel plus the feedback on headset might help

Last edited:

Liljagare

Really excited.

On a note though, have the PSVR, and they chose the wrong material for the "padding", the black foam is affected by sweat, and starts to crumble, mine got really bad the last few months.. :\

Forsete

Really excited.

On a note though, have the PSVR, and they chose the wrong material for the "padding", the black foam is affected by sweat, and starts to crumble, mine got really bad the last few months.. :\

I think I heard in one of the review videos that the padding is some sort of silicone this time. Should not degrade like that.

Crayon

Really excited.

Funny, mine only started flaking off recently, too. The new one uses different stuff, though.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

PlayStation®VR2 Version of VR Escape-the-Room Adventure Game Last Labyrinth Now Available!

After launching on PS VR in November 2019, VR Escape-the-Room Adventure Game Last Labyrinth has won various awards in Japan and the rest of the world while attracting attention for its gameplay. Heading into its 4th anniversary, Last Labyrinth takes action again in 2023.
The PS VR2 version of Last Labyrinth retains the original game elements, including the popular communication feature with virtual characters, while improving the memorable game experience using haptic feedback on the PS VR2 Sense controller, vibrations on the headset, and other unique features of the PS VR2.
On top of that, "Last Labyrinth -Lucidity Lost-" was added as a mode to play on the PS5 by itself so that players who do not have the PS VR2 can experience Last Labyrinth. When you launch the game, you can choose to play either the VR mode Last Labyrinth or the monitor mode L4. Since the save data and trophies are shared between the modes, it is possible to start playing the game on the monitor mode L4 and switch to the VR mode Last Labyrinth and continue playing.

Osthyvel

I bought TWD Onslaught, it looked fun, and you know what, it is fun! Its like 6$ now, this is the most fun i had in vr in a long time, might actually like this more then s&s, or all i can say is that they both are 2 fun and good games that filles 2 gaps, onslaught is more arcade and easy to pick up and play.

I think its well worth 6$

Top Bottom