• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation: Tune into The Game Awards tomorrow

kretos

Banned
Seriously cant stand these gifs.

giphy.gif

I'm taking that as Playstation showing its support for the Game Awards, nothing more, nothing less. I am keeping my expectations in check, hard check!

VN1X

Banned
I usually don't agree with Anime avatars but that was pretty much my exact reaction. This next-gen has been off to such a slow and boring start that I'm not going to sit through another 2 hour ad show of empty hype and CGI trailers. I'll catch the important bits on youtube after.

Oh god I'm slowly turning into Jeff Gerstmann aren't I?

Kokoloko85

The last show playstation done kinda showed how bad there shows going forward is gonna be.

They opened with FF16 which was amazing, then everything else was a repeat of the show before (RE 8, Abe’s new game, Hitman, death loop etc etc).... and they ended with a Ragnarok announcement but everything else was A rehash, couldnt actually believe that was allowed.

I hope Im wrong because they were amazing between 2013-2017/8 some of the best

Last edited:

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Hoping they annouce an update that will let you move ps5 games to a hdd

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
The last show playstation done kinda showed how bad there shows going forward is gonna be.

They opened with FF16 which was amazing, then everything else was a repeat of the show before (RE 8, Abe’s new game, Hitman, death loop etc etc).... and they ended with a Ragnarok announcement but everything else was A rehash, couldnt actually believe that was allowed.

So you aren't going to explain all that stuff that happened in between huh?

Kokoloko85

So you aren't going to explain all that stuff that happened in between huh?

I kinda did...

It was deathlooo again.
It was Abes new game again.
It was Resident Evil 8 again and all repeats.

The worst show playstation has done in years.
Maybe you tell me what I missed out?
Started strong with FF16 and ended with Gow Ragnarok.

Compsiox

Banned
Somehow I convinced myself this would be a normal ol game awards. Online only will probably make a lot worse than usual. Everything prerecorded probably :(

Top Bottom