• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation: Tune into The Game Awards tomorrow

bitbydeath

source.gif

kyussman

If it's ok with you PlayStation I'll just watch the new game announcements on YouTube the day after...that way I get all the goodness without all the bullshit.

Javthusiast

Banned
I actually think this is just hyping up them being nominated so much and asking people to tune in to see them win some awards. I highly doubt we will get huge reveals, the only coming to mind being GoW Ragnarök cinematics reveal.

Would like to be proven wrong, but it's better to temper expectations.

bitbydeath

I actually think this is just hyping up them being nominated so much and asking people to tune in to see them win some awards. I highly doubt we will get huge reveals, the only coming to mind being GoW Ragnarök cinematics reveal.

Would like to be proven wrong, but it's better to temper expectations.

They do have a lot they could announce even if its just launch dates with new trailers for Kena, GT7 and Returnal which are all expected to drop in the first 3 or so months.

Javthusiast

Banned
They do have a lot they could announce even if its just launch dates with new trailers for Kena, GT7 and Returnal which are all expected to drop in the first 3 or so months.

True, but these are not the megatons I am looking forward to be announced at a new big event.

Yoboman

Low expectations from Sony showing anything at the Game Awards

They really haven't had much presence at all in past years

Mr Hyde

Well, this must surely mean that Sony will announce Bloodborne 2, Syphon Filter, Legend of Dragoon remake, Silent Hill, Castlevania, Final Fantasy 7 part 2, Uncharted 5, a new Jak & Daxter and the acquisition of Konami, Capcom and Square Enix.

Not hyping anything up, just reasonable expectations based on that tweet.

Top Bottom