• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Studios: First look at 9 new PS5 games

ToadMan

I casually play GT.. I just hope people don't have to wait 5 years to get the freakin game

Yeah that’s my concern too. No date at all on GT7 and the “city view” looked like a place holder.

I don’t think it’s coming until 2022 earliest.

The GT games have been great but PD need someone to go in there and sort out their workflow.

GT6 was awesome but released on PS3 a month after PS4 was already out. Then GT:Sport was bare bones at launch but they have kept supporting and now has a lot of content.

Even so, 1 game for the entire gen .... now GT7 with no date. That’s not a good look for PD or Sony on hardware that’s supposed to be easier to develop for.

To me this should’ve been a locked in launch or launch window title - but that trailer, by the standards of GT, makes me think it’s a long way from release.

This screams there's something wrong at Sony. Maybe just a bunch of yes men. There's a lack of vision or direction to that lineup. All bland sequels or pussified. I have not seen such cringe inducing levels like the ones I had when the 3rd party games were shown. Sony, there's an untapped market now and it's 96% of your old audience. If this is how it's gonna be, you've only created an entertainment vacuum.

ToadMan

This screams there's something wrong at Sony. Maybe just a bunch of yes men. There's a lack of vision or direction to that lineup. All bland sequels or pussified. I have not seen such cringe inducing levels like the ones I had when the 3rd party games were shown. Sony, there's an untapped market now and it's 96% of your old audience. If this is how it's gonna be, you've only created an entertainment vacuum.

I wonder if you noticed protests around the world over the (alleged) murder of a black male by a policeman...

And you think Sony should come out with a bunch of violent bro-games in this environment?

No way they do that - not after they already delayed the prezzo.

Sony let 3rd parties do those games and take the heat for missteps - and MS do exactly the same. The platform holders can not afford to risk a major consumer revolt.

Vawn

Banned
Destruction All-Stars is Sony first-party? That's the one game I had zero interst in. It doesn't feel PlayStation at all.

Vawn

Banned
PS5 real exclusive is now GT7 Sackboy and Spiderman Mike Morales

Sony lost another exclusive Horizon and Demon Souls to PC

Not sure how this strategy will help a faster PS5 adoption rate

Where to start?

We are counting anything on PC as not exclusive? You might as well discontinue the Xbox now then.

Second, Horizon 2 has NOT been announced for PC.

Demon's Souls has not been announced for PC. That's just a lie.

Same with Spider-Man. Maybe the original was on PS Now for a short time, I'm not sure. But, that hardly makes it "released on PC".

Last edited:
Top Bottom