• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store Sales in North America: September 13 to 19, 2016 – Batman & Co-Op S

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Seriously wish Pac-Man 256 was on Vita (feels much better as a portable game), but might as well get it if it's half off.

Very tempted on Pang Adventures. Got a friend who could bring his controller over & play co-op, both of us remember playing the arcade game a looooong time ago.

It'd be nice if we could get those BF4 DLCs for free again in Europe. I managed to avoid grabbing them while they were free one at a time, and since I bought the base game on the last sale for 4 quids, it'd be great to get all those additional maps without paying for them.

Picked up Mortal Kombat X cheap during the last RedBox sale, anyone know if Kombat Pack 1 and 2 will basically bring me up to MK XL? Or should I wait and buy the XL Pack next time it goes on sale?

In other words, is there anything in the XL Pack that isn't included in Kombat Pack 1 and 2?

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Is Alienation dead? I wanted to check it out as I loved Helldivers and it looks kinda similar.

Went to Twitch to see some gameplay and there are 0 people streaming it.

I'm about to buy it.

In the other sale threads many people actually recommended it, even at a higher price. The batmobile stuff seems universally hated tho. lol

I loved the batmobile.
Honestly, it's just a super fast tank. If that doesn't sound like your kind of thing, then avoid the game because you'll be using it for about half the game.

Mesharey

How's The Division? I'm kinda interested.
Dunno if I can get someone to play it with me, so for single player and maybe co-op?

If any of you guys like racing games you should definitely check out Dirt Rally.

That sale price is a great deal for a really fun game.

JP

Does anybody know if I'll be able to use my Play 2016 20% discount code on these sale items? This is what the terms state...
Some exclusions apply, including but not limited to PS Plus memberships, subscriptions, game pre-orders, PS Now content, Spotify subscription on PlayStation Music, and rental video content
..it doesn't actually mention anything about items on sale being excluded but it does state that these aren't the only exclusions.
For anybody wondering about this, you are able to use that 20% discount on these sale items. I picked up Dark Souls III and Hot Shots Tennis and applied the discount to both of them.

Toki767

How's The Division? I'm kinda interested.
Dunno if I can get someone to play it with me, so for single player and maybe co-op?

Stay away. Stay far away.

Unless you just want to play through the story which isn't very long, it is not worth getting into the end game.

Does that Street Fighter V coupon from Humble Bundle work with the Co-op sale?

Nvm saw the responses on the first page.

It's strange how almost every Capcom fighting game is on sale, but Ultra Street Fighter IV stays the regular price.

Everyone get a six pack of your very beer, or open a bottle of wine. Get some move controllers, and buy Sports friends after inviting some friends over.

Thank me Later ‘-)

Mesharey

Stay away. Stay far away.

Unless you just want to play through the story which isn't very long, it is not worth getting into the end game.
Too bad. :/

The story mode can be finished without grinding?
I've been interested since the beta but didn't get it because no one plays it around me, except a friend who got it but didn't continue even story mode.

Smidget

Anyone know how Trackmania's VR is? Interested in it for VR only. Probably be cheaper during Black Friday non-digitally?

autoduelist

So should we just wait for the Flash sale on Friday?!

Since there's no promotion going on (like, 'try to get to $100) if there's a game on sale now that you want, there's no reason not to buy it. They aren't going to give a better discount on a game currently on sale during a flash sale.

Alienation worth it if I'm going the single player route?

Absolutely. The game is fantastic. That said, the coop is really good, even with drop in randoms. I don't usually like coop games but this one felt particularly natural. I would do missions solo, but sometimes do drop in coop for fun/lewt since it tends to move faster.

Is Alienation dead? I wanted to check it out as I loved Helldivers and it looks kinda similar.

Went to Twitch to see some gameplay and there are 0 people streaming it.

Not dead last time I checked. It sort of looks similar to helldivers, but imho plays much better. It's basically what i wanted HD to be, really.

Decado

Damnit. Co-op sale and no Dragon Crown. Last game I want on ps3. The wait continues.

How is Alien Nation in local co-op?

Gorillaz

I actually didnt have the chance to buy dark souls 3 back at launch but I already had it beat.

Might just jump on the deluxe edition on the notion that like dark souls 1 2 AND bloodborne before it, dark souls 3 dlc will be straight fire

styl3s

Thinking batman. But lots of suggestions against it.
Arkham Knight? Despite my problems with it, it's still a good game.

Picked up Hot Shots Tennis since i am in the mood for a tennis game and i enjoyed the style of Hot Shots Golf on the Vita.

autoduelist

I bought Alienation for 11 bucks?

DId I do good. It's from the makers of Resogun right?

You did very good.
Makers of Resogun, Super Stardust, and Dead Nation. Feels like a perfect evolution of Dead Nation, fixing every minor issue with it and adding a ton of new [good and great] ideas.

Picked up Mortal Kombat X cheap during the last RedBox sale, anyone know if Kombat Pack 1 and 2 will basically bring me up to MK XL? Or should I wait and buy the XL Pack next time it goes on sale?

In other words, is there anything in the XL Pack that isn't included in Kombat Pack 1 and 2?

I have this same question.

EDIT: I just looked into it. Looks like it.

Top Bottom