• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store Sales in North America: September 13 to 19, 2016 – Batman & Co-Op S

netguy503

Dang, how much was it then? It's 40 now for us Canadians, I'd like to jump in. Really though, if I'm willing to grind the regular version will be alright won't it?

$30 for the game with the season pass. I bite because, why not? I assume that's alot of value/content.

lupinko

Oh yes it does, I tried it and it took $31.50 off the $69.99 price. Didn't pull the trigger though.

I wish it stacked or at least vanilla would be on sale.

While I own SFV physical, I would prefer digital out of convenience, I'm kinda kicking myself for getting KOFXIV, Revelator and SFV all physical now.

But SFV was $10 because of Amazon and Revelator in Japanese retail is cheaper than PSN, and KOFXIV netted me a spiffy B2 tapestry.

I will likely go for MKXL during this sale.

L.O.R.D

I really want that senran kagura EV deal,but i am afraid of 4 things:
1- some characters dlc i want them but they are not discounted,there is a lot.
2- game may will be released soon on PC.
3- i may not play it right now,but this is the first time this game gets a discount.
4- maybe no one is playing online,but my Vita on lower update because i hacked it,and to play online i have to sign in,so there is risk of ban from Sony if i sign in.

Think,think,think.

Roxkis_ii

I keep coming to these PSN sale threads hoping I see the newest Mirrors Edge on the list and yet again I leave disappointed. I bet it'll be a 50% sale once I do buy knowing my luck.

Guevara

I'm almost finished with the platinum.

I would suggest looking at gameplay involving the Batmobile and figuring out whether you'll be fine with doing that a lot. The Batmobile is used a lot throughout for various situations so make sure you're comfortable with knowing that before you buy.

Hand to hand combat is more of the same but with a few additions. Good overall.

Bat tank isnt well recieved otherwise it isna decent action game
Will do, thanks for the suggestions.

JP

Damn, it's like they want me to spend money or something. :(

It could be my time to pick up Dark Souls 3.

Is Dark Souls II PS4 a good buy at $14.99 guys? Never played.
DS2 assumes you've played and beaten DS1, so it starts harder and a bit more open than the others. It also has a bunch of crazy and neat ideas to play with player expectations and the mechanics from the first game. It's not a perfect game, but I have enjoyed what I played.

It is also a much better balanced game than the original DS2 release was.

I might get Dark souls 2. How is the population?
It's the most popular for PVP, from what I heard, so there are people on.

Actually, I got invaded by a high-level player who just gave me a ton of stuff and taught me to find secrets (it's pressing X this time rather than hitting walls).

Just got a ps4, so i'm definitely grabbing arkham knight.

I was really hoping for a japanese sale or something, though. I really want gravity rush but it's $30 even though the sequel is coming out and Japan has it for free right now. :/

Just got a ps4, so i'm definitely grabbing arkham knight.

I was really hoping for a japanese sale or something, though. I really want gravity rush but it's $30 even though the sequel is coming out and Japan has it for free right now. :/
It was in about two sales this year and Amazon has had it lowered a few times. Maybe you missed them.

JP

Does anybody know if I'll be able to use my Play 2016 20% discount code on these sale items? This is what the terms state...
Some exclusions apply, including but not limited to PS Plus memberships, subscriptions, game pre-orders, PS Now content, Spotify subscription on PlayStation Music, and rental video content
..it doesn't actually mention anything about items on sale being excluded but it does state that these aren't the only exclusions.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Does anyone know if the 20% Off PLAY 2016 code stacks with sale prices? The fine print says nothing about it.

zert

Ok GAF help me on this one. Rainbow Six Siege or Overwatch?

I'm in the mood of some MP, never played Siege and tried Overwatch this weekend and had fun with it.

halfbeast

Banned
ah yes! got myself dark souls 3 special edition with my 20% coupon down to 50 bucks. finally, I can understand what those damn items do!

Top Bottom