• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store: May 2021’s Top Downloads

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
Returnal...hmmm, lol.

Nice to see the PS5 version of Miles still charting, PS4 version no where to be seen tho....

Interesting results.

ethomaz

Banned
it is first actually, you can't say it is second when the game stayed just 24h in that month, for physical version even less :D
But it is the second.
He charted in the first month pretty well too.

Imagine if it chart well in the 3rd month too lol

Last edited:

jroc74

But it is the second.
He charted in the first month pretty well too.

Yup, I was curious to see how it did for May since it was only 1-2 days for April.

Now for May NPD results and June PSN and NPD results.

R6Rider

Gold Member
Cool to see Judgment up there.

Sad to see so many people continue to buy yearly sports game garbage.

ethomaz

Banned
Cool to see Judgment up there.

Sad to see so many people continue to buy yearly sports game garbage.
Well my work place has a PS5 in one hall, PS4 in another and in the last one a Xbox 360.

Every interval what you see is people playing FIFA… when a new one get out they are rushed to made the company buy that new version.

That what Brasilian plays… I believe Europeans are the same… it is just US the odd and I understand why people there can’t understand the appeal.

Last edited:

Flutta

Banned
Glad returnal is doing numbers. I hated that game for how hard it was, and i’ve played and enjoyed all soulsbone games.

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
Returnal seems it will be a profitable game for Sony and HouseMarque. I expect it to sell 3 million+ copies lifetime, which would give it a 200-250% ROI, if I have to guess.

People said Returnal wouldn't sell at $70 lol. It was in the top ten in April's charts after just 1 day on sale and after another full month it's in the top 5 in both regions. As usual people wrong with their false concern. I think it's going to be around in these charts for quite some time.

jroc74

People said Returnal wouldn't sell at $70 lol. It was in the top ten in April's charts after just 1 day on sale and after another full month it's in the top 5 in both regions. As usual people wrong with their false concern. I think it's going to be around in these charts for quite some time.
And this is with digital being bought more now vs 3-5 years ago, and especially after last year.

Last edited:

Thief1987

Oh, Returnal even went up one position in both charts in comparison to April. Yeah, pretty good performance.

Gediminas

Banned
mouth to mouth helps a lot in these things. game is just too good to pass on. this game is really something special.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
It's not that Returnal is doing good, it's just that all the games below are doing really really bad. lmao

Sorry, couldn't resist.

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
Woah returnal still sells!

proud to be the part of 70 dollar superior consumer group!

Last edited:
Top Bottom