• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store: June 2021’s Top Downloads

Gediminas

Banned

US / Canada
Europe
1Ratchet & Clank: Rift ApartRatchet & Clank: Rift Apart
2Chivalry 2FIFA 21
3Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles MoralesChivalry 2
4Guilty Gear -Strive-Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales
5SCARLET NEXUSIt Takes Two
6Dark AllianceSTAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order
7NBA 2K21 Next GenerationMetro Exodus
8FIFA 21Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
9Mortal Kombat 11Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
10MLB The Show 21TOM CLANCY’S RAINBOW SIX | SIEGE
11It Takes TwoNBA 2K21 Next Generation
12Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold WarDemon’s Souls
13STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen OrderDark Alliance
14ReturnalMortal Kombat 11
15Demon’s SoulsSCARLET NEXUS
16FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADEReturnal
17Assassin’s Creed ValhallaResident Evil Village
18TOM CLANCY’S RAINBOW SIX SIEGEGuilty Gear -Strive-
19Resident Evil VillageNecromunda: Hired Gun
20Metro ExodusFINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE
*Naming of products may differ between regions
*Upgrades not included

PS4 Games

US / CanadaEurope
1Cyberpunk 2077Cyberpunk 2077
2Grand Theft Auto VFIFA 21
3NBA 2K21Grand Theft Auto V
4MinecraftMinecraft
5Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold WarNBA 2K21
6Chivalry 2Red Dead Redemption 2
7Rust Console EditionThe Crew 2
8MLB The Show 21CarX Drift Racing Online
9God of WarCall of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
10FAR CRY 5Gran Turismo Sport
11Knockout CityChivalry 2
12Red Dead Redemption 2Far Cry 5
13Friday the 13th: The GameeFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE
14CarX Drift Racing OnlineAnthem™
15Guilty Gear -Strive-TOM CLANCY’S RAINBOW SIX | SIEGE
16Mortal Kombat 11Far Cry 3 Classic Edition
17FIFA 21Friday the 13th: The Game
18Dark AllianceARK: Survival Evolved
19Need for Speed HeatGreen Hell
20UFC 4Gang Beasts
*Naming of products may differ between regions

PS VR Games

US / CanadaEurope
1Beat SaberBeat Saber
2Job SimulatorJob Simulator
3SUPERHOT VRSUPERHOT VR
4Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-alityRICK AND MORTY: VIRTUAL RICK-ALITY
5The Walking Dead: Saints & SinnersCave Digger
6Creed Rise to GloryThe Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners
7GORNCreed: Rise to Glory
8Swordsman VRGORN
9Gun Club VRGun Club VR
10Vacation SimulatorSwordsman VR

Free-to-Play (PS5 + PS4)

US / CanadaEurope
1FortniteFortnite
2Call of Duty: WarzoneCall of Duty: Warzone
3Rocket LeagueRocket League
4Genshin ImpactGenshin Impact
5Apex LegendsBrawlhalla
6Rec RoomApex Legends
7BrawlhallaDestiny 2
8Destiny 2Rogue Company
9Rogue CompanyRec Room
10DC Universe Online Free-to-PlayWorld of Tanks

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member
Sony: Make great games, sell great games

Barack Obama Mic Drop GIF

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Glad to Scarlet Nexus up there, that game is super fun, I’m almost finished my first playthrough.

balt1kr1s

Cyberpunk on the top.
Another example where all the internet commotion amongst “gaming communities” have nothing to do with reality by the end of the day?
I’m genuinely surprised, I knew that there was no way in hell that this game would be forgotten and abandoned but didn’t expect that lol

No surprise to see Ratchet on top in both regions. Returnal still in the top 20 in both which is good. It's ahead of Resident Evil Village which we know has been selling well. People are stupid paying $60 for Cyberpunk digitally though. You can get it for $20 or less at most retailers.
The game got a relisting discount on PSN
It's cheaper. I believe 50!?

Last edited:

nowhat

Cyberpunk on the top.
Another example where all the internet commotion amongst “gaming communities” have nothing to do with reality by the end of the day?
I’m genuinely surprised, I knew that there was no way in hell that this game would be forgotten and abandoned but didn’t expect that lol
But is this sales or just downloads? If the latter, I'm not surprised at all that people would want to check out whether it still plays like ass.

SkylineRKR

Cyberpunk on the top.

Most consumers don't know and don't care. Cyberpunk still sold well and its a good game to a lot of them. But in this particular case, Cyberpunk's broken state made mainstream news. I saw it being discussed on various broadcast channels. So there was some more awareness about CP being broken than usual.

Gaming communities are a very small blip. Which is probably why most publishers never listen to their ideas.

balt1kr1s

But is this sales or just downloads? If the latter, I'm not surprised at all that people would want to check out whether it still plays like ass.
It’s downloads but if you bought the game digitally before it was taken down from psstore you could still download it whenever you wanted, so I can only imagine it’s resurgence in sales.

Last edited:

nowhat

It’s downloads but if bought the game digitally before it was taken down you could still download it
Was it really so? I knew you could get updates, but to re-download it? I didn't bother to try once I deleted it myself.

At any rate, I think at least in part that can be explained by the game returning to PSN and CDPR saying the game is a-ok now -> people checking out themselves.

Thief1987

I'm sure that it's just short-term spike caused by relisting and discount, it will drop heavily in july, maybe will not even hit top 20.

balt1kr1s

Was it really so? I knew you could get updates, but to re-download it? I didn't bother to try once I deleted it myself.

At any rate, I think at least in part that can be explained by the game returning to PSN and CDPR saying the game is a-ok now -> people checking out themselves.
Yes, they stopped people from buying more copies(its sounds weird in my head when we talk digital) to stop more of the returns they opened for Cyberpunk, but didn’t block access to the game for people who already own it.

Fake

Was Miles Morales losing for TLOUS2 or just that fanboy teasing people with that thread?

Glad Spider-Man and Ratchet & Clank on the top.

SSfox

I'm happy to see that GTAV isn't there, not that i dislike the game but if this game will finally stop selling maybe it can move Rockstar's ass to release new games.

Javthusiast

Banned
Cyberpunk on the top.

This only proves how dumb people are.

Top Bottom