• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store: April 2023’s top downloads

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
I'm surprised they are selling all these PS5s and no one is buying their tent pole releases.

I guess people don't buy PS5's for Sony's exclusives.

Kupfer

GORN is probably in the PSVR charts because the PSVR version could be bought for 9.99€ and upgraded to the PSVR2 version for free. The PSVR2 version costs 19.99€ :B

Know one, know them all. I don't have time and leisure to play the same thing 3 times with a different name. One game of one Sony-formula IP every few years is enough for me - and that's probably TLOU.

Last edited:
I'm surprised they are selling all these PS5s and no one is buying their tent pole releases.

The vast majority of people who buy consoles only Play the likes of COD and FIFA and then GTA thrown in whenever that is released. And these people pick their console based on what their friends play on.

The exclusives are are the deciding factor for the minority of people. Albeit that minority is still tens of millions of people.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
GT7 definitely has wheels
FTFY

Mad Max Reaction GIF

Last edited:

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Looks like PS gamers don't give a shit that The Show is on a service elsewhere. Stays charting consistently every year even after showing up on GP with no drop in position. 🤷‍♀️
Its odd because several people I know who have both systems but still buy it on PS even having Gamepass though this year I am playing it only on Gamepass

JaksGhost

It's nor bait in the slightest.

Ps5 is seeing the fastest sales of any ps5 console yet their userbase isn't buying rheir games. It's just a fact.

Well, not buying enough ro get them in the top 10 of their own store.

What's going on there?
No you're definitely trying to bait because you're original statement was about GOW or Horizon not appearing. Cut the bullshit dude.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
It's nor bait in the slightest.

Ps5 is seeing the fastest sales of any ps5 console yet their userbase isn't buying rheir games. It's just a fact.

Well, not buying enough ro get them in the top 10 of their own store.

What's going on there?
That is not a fact. They are constantly fluctuating. Monthly charts are usually based on new release front loads and sales legs when it comes to digital. What sort of revisionism is this?

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
No you're definitely trying to bait because you're original statement was about GOW or Horizon not appearing. Cut the bullshit dude.

That is not a fact. They are constantly fluctuating. Monthly charts are usually based on new release front loads and sales legs when it comes to digital. What sort of revisionism is this?
OK, so you don't think that people buying ps5s ....which to out knowledge is selling the fastest week in and out wouldn't be buying Sonys firs party ips for their new console if they wanted them.

I'm confused by how you are trying to spin this against me for mentioning it.

Looks like Resident Evil Village and GT7 aren’t moving that much for PSVR2.

very possibly the $70 price tag. But it’s clear it needs more compelling software.
Since they aren't VR only games they will never chart in the VR only list, pretty basic stuff here

Top Bottom