• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Titles for August 2021 Have Been Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imtjnotu

kyle mooney trash GIF by Saturday Night Live

kingfey

Banned
Here is the list for each of these games.

Hunter Arena: Legends

Plants vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville (PS4) (This one might be good)

Tennis World Tour 2 (PS4)

Aside of PvZ, the rest are meh. The tennis game might be fun though, will try it, if its fun. The first one mmo pvp. If you arent fan of it, you wont like the game. Plus the game is useless, once the servers gets shutdown in 2 years.

Agent X

The tennis game might be fun though, will try it, if its fun.

Tennis World Tour 2 is currently sitting at 56 on Metacritic. That's discouraging. I thought Sony was trying to avoid putting games on PS Plus (or PS Now) that were below either 60 or 70.

What the heck, I'll probably try it anyway, too.

Dr Bass

Tennis World Tour 2 is currently sitting at 56 on Metacritic. That's discouraging. I thought Sony was trying to avoid putting games on PS Plus (or PS Now) that were below either 60 or 70.

What the heck, I'll probably try it anyway, too.
Well that answers my question. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Stratostar

If you have even a passing interest in a Plants vs. Zombies shooter, I highly recommend PvZ GW2, which is currently on sale for $5. Tons of content and full lobbies. Even as a freebie, BFN just isn't worth your time.

bender

What time is it?
TENNIS Baaayyybeeee. PLANTS Bayyyyybeeee. ZOMBIES BBBBBAYYYBEEEE. SOME GAME I'VE NEVER HEARD OF COMPRISED OF THREE GENERIC VIDEO GAME TITLE WORDS Baaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyybe.

Last edited:

Aenima

Meh month, nothing for me. Pitty the tennis game reviewed so bad, last tennis game i played was on Dreamcast, but i have no time to play crap when i have a backlog with more quality titles.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Plants Vs Zombies supposedly had a pretty good single player mode.

Other than that…. I’m good

It seems a bloody good tennis game has been physically impossible since the Dreamcast days of Virtua Tennis. Its twatting a ball back and forth, why have so many failed?

Stuart360

I have that Tennis game on PC, and its actually pretty good, if you're into tennis of course.
Anyway a poor month but the have some very good months more often than not.

Not why I signed up. PvZ 3 is by far the worst of the garden warfare PvZ games.
Its been on EA play or gamepass and as a fan of the previous two I was hugely disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom