• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus - Official Live Action Trailer

JSoup

Banned
So two things:
1. They did a better version of this at the tail end of the PS3 days, was a this neat panoramic walking thing.
2. I fucking hate that song.

hybrid_birth

Gold Member
Ps plus: Now your playing with power

funny donald trump GIF

Kuranghi

Classic women! Always loving competition and violence :messenger_tears_of_joy:

How do they not realise this is mental marketing, like having an advert for BET filled with white people.

Good luck with your marketing, companies who submit to the current climate because they think it will help them score points with the submentals. You know the people who buy all the games :messenger_tears_of_joy:

TO BE CLEAR, I know some women play games and like/love competition and violence, but its not nearly the average experience, so its just bizarre to pretend like it is imo. I just don't see most women ever saying stuff like that, women's and men's brains are very different. If the different sexes are allowed to do whatever they want with no ideological pressure you often find they split into sterotypical groups, its just what the data says. Personal choice ftw.

Top Bottom