• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Monthly Games for September Revealed

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
Last edited:
Knew it! It just made too much sense. The irony, however, is this, from an acquisition standpoint, is very good ammo to use with regulators when seeking approval for acquisitions.

But this is exciting. This is competition, and how it should be.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
- Thread about PS+ games
- Over TWENTY posts are about GamePass by the middle of page 2

You can’t make this shit up. Meanwhile there’s never any mention of PS+ in any capacity in the GP threads.
While being off topic, you are technically correct, but instead the posts are just about how shit game pass is (from people not interested or capable of getting game pass)

jm89

Knew it! It just made too much sense. The irony, however, is this, from an acquisition standpoint, is very good ammo to use with regulators when seeking approval for acquisitions.

But this is exciting. This is competition, and how it should be.

FLTYc2FaUAAPzHp.jpg

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Deathloop, awesome, been wanting to play that (but not enough to buy it). I'm really into loop games at the moment after having spent 50+ hours in the brilliant Returnal.

I thought maybe Deathloop was out of the question for PS+ since it's now owned by MS, but guess not.

AGRacing

Gold Member
If you trusted Sony with your money on Premium they're straight up laughing in your face right now. Extra on the other hand can be quite good if you didn't already own these games.

The PS1 , PS2 and PSP catalog is a laugh and a half right now. They're making the Nintendo online upgrade library look great at this point.

LectureMaster

Gold Member
Good stuff.

I heard NFS heat can be fun but held off, now it's time to check.

Watch dogs 2 was actually my most enjoyed game in 2016 (cause I played UC4 in 2017 lol)

Spiritfarer is a hidden gem.

Crayon

Hey, deathloop. I'm not really interested but that seems like a good get.

And I actually wanted to play nfs heat recently. It is somehow $70 on steam which is just incredible. like wtf.

If you trusted Sony with your money on Premium they're straight up laughing in your face right now. Extra on the other hand can be quite good if you didn't already own these games.

The PS1 , PS2 and PSP catalog is a laugh and a half right now. They're making the Nintendo online upgrade library look great at this point.
At this point, I'm expecting Playstation Premium will never add new PS2 games. The current PS2 games are the half-assed emulations released on PS4 years ago... And some of the PS2 games that were ok on the PS4 are straight up broken on PS5, with no indication by Sony that this will ever be fixed.
Playstation Premium is a complete joke, and I expect Sony to abandon releasing titles for Premium by the end of the year, as August was a clear indication that they don't give a shit about classic titles.

Last edited:

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
Interesting that deathloop is on extra.
I hope Microsoft/ sony tell us what's up with deathloop.

The 1yr of deathloop exclusivity ends in September so it seems an odd time for it to come to Ps extra.
Sony must of done a deal with Microsoft to get deathloop on ps extra, maybe Microsoft thought "fuck it, its extra money" or maybe its somthing nefarious and to get Deathloop on gamepass sony demandedbit also comes to PS extra.

Roufianos

Loved Syphon Filter 2 growing up, will definitely purchase it if it's possible. No way I'm subbing to that joke Premium tier.

GhostOfTsu

Banned
Happy Jeremy Renner GIF

This is the number of PS5s I've bought just on Walmart alone. My own as well as for friends and family. :) I've probably bought 8 or more by now lol, not including the ones I picked up in person at a store.
You're not fooling anyone with that posting history. Anyone can look at your trash twitter account to know you're not impartial at all. Biggest warrior on there. You're worried about your account here so you're trying to keep it cute.

Last edited:
Top Bottom