• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus games for March: Ark: Survival Evolved, Team Sonic Racing, Ghostrunner, Ghost of Tsushima: Legends

I thought Legends was already free? Either way its amazing. it almost scratches my Tenchu Wrath of Heaven itch. Just needs rice-balls to plant.

I played Ghost Runner demo on Xbox. And really enjoyed it

Last edited:

Mr Moose

I thought Legends was already free? Either way its amazing and should be bought. it almost scratches my Tenchu Wrath of Heaven itch. Just needs to rice-balls to plant.

I played Ghost Runner demo on Xbox. And really enjoyed it
I think it's free with the full game.

Sweden85

who didn't buy GoT ? I did day one before Legends was announced even. I am a sucker for Samurai games.

This is still cheap move. and its becoming a stupid trend for PS+. " Lets release a portion of the game to shut these people up"

half assed job at its best. but hey if you are ok to be suckered into this, more power to you bud.

I usually have all games offered on plus because I buy them.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
They don’t have to give out free games ps plus’ most important thing is online multiplayer and most free games are junk.

Top Bottom