• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus games for March: Ark: Survival Evolved, Team Sonic Racing, Ghostrunner, Ghost of Tsushima: Legends

Draugoth

Gold Member
32e992a349ef94208f42fc1a767d6a7b7a94e3b9.jpg

Ark: Survival Evolved | PS4

In this MMO survival game***, you awaken on the shores of a mysterious island and must quickly adapt to everything its hostile environment throws at you. Harvest resources to craft items and build shelters, and use your newly crafted equipment to kill, tame or breed leviathan dinosaurs and other creatures that roam the land. And you’re not the only one stranded: team up with – or prey on – hundreds of other players.

Team Sonic Racing | PS4

The speeding ‘hog switches sneakers for wheels in this thrilling, competitive style arcade racer. Face-off with friends in intense multiplayer racing***, race together across stunning worlds and work together as a team by sharing power-ups and speed boosts. Pick one of the Sonic franchise’s iconic faces, who have been split across three distinct character types, then unlock game changing vehicle customization options to suit your racing style.

Ghostrunner | PS5****

Wield a blade and perform amazing parkour feats to battle your way up a megastructure tower city in this intense, fast-paced first-person adventure. Slice your enemies with a monomolecular katana, dodge bullets with your superhuman reflexes, and employ a variety of specialized techniques to prevail. One-hit one-kill mechanics make combat fast and intense. Use your superior mobility (and frequent checkpoints!) to engage in a fearless, never-ending dance with death.

Ghost of Tsushima: Legends | PS4 & PS5

Ghost of Tsushima’s standalone, cooperative multiplayer experience*** is inspired by Japanese folk tales and mythology. Choose from four unique classes – Samurai, Hunter, Ronin or Assassin – and invite friends or use online matchmaking to fight side-by-side as legends in four exciting game modes. Pair up to progress through the Story missions, gather three other players to take on Survival or go two versus two in the competitive Rivals.

Last chance to download February’s PlayStation Plus games

Reminder: you’ve until Monday, February 28 to download February’s PlayStation Plus lineup. That’s EA Sports UFC 4, Planet Coaster: Console Edition (PS5 version only; not available for PS4) and Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One-shot Adventure.

Last edited:
I’ve been waiting to get Ghostrunner on PS5 but I read that it’s pretty buggy, hopefully they’ve been sorted out. I love Legends mode in GOT, I never knew there was a standalone for it. If I played the PS4 version, will my stats and unlocks carryover to this version on PS5?

Last edited:

Rayderism

Might check out Ghostrunner, even though I don't like first-person games, generally speaking. I'll add it to the library at any rate.

Already own Sonic Racing and Ghost of Tsushima.

Zero interest in any MMO, so Ark is out.

Overall, not too bad as far as the monthly member freebies.

GymWolf

Gold Member
Maybe i'm gonna try ghostrunner.

Legends was a lot of fun, give it a try dudes.

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Ghostrunner has very Mirror's Edge vibes. I never heard about it until now. Fucking sweet.

I have GoT Legends apart from it so it's nice to have more choice in ps+ games. However I'll be playing HFW until platinum with its tainted graphics before trying out Ghostrunner.

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
I'm curious that's for sure. I was on the fence buying it on release and passed, but now I'll definitely give it a go for sure. It's been months since I downloaded a psn game.

pY22FJG.gif
It's a wonderful challenging game that gives you an incredible sense of power. Haven't tried the game since the next gen update but it looked and felt good even on PS4. Cyborg ninja baby! :messenger_sunglasses:

Kind of surprised that DLC spun off as it's own thing isn't getting the shit Godfall did.

Pretty solid list overall. Getting (maybe?) GTAO later in the month would make it that much sweeter.

Camreezie

Disappointing that gearbox set another shit trend again with Sony now offering pumped up game modes and dlc as plus games. Glad I held off on Team Sonic Racing I guess. At least it's a busy month for releases

fart town usa

Gold Member
I hate to complain about free games, but I'll be skipping on these. Can't even remember the last time I downloaded a PS+ game.

[Sigma]

This is actually a great month. Giving people access to Ghost's multiplayer is a good move and its still active, this will only boost it further. The PS5 version of Ghostrunner is a good move as well. Sonic Team racing was ok from what I played, it aint Mario kart though lol. Have no experience with Ark tho and im not really interested.

Aenima

Slight better month than the other leak made it look. Will add them all to my library, but will only try them later. Will be busy with Elden Ring and GT7 to care about PS+ games for a while.

Last edited:

//DEVIL//

Buy games, dont be cheap..
who didn't buy GoT ? I did day one before Legends was announced even. I am a sucker for Samurai games.

This is still cheap move. and its becoming a stupid trend for PS+. " Lets release a portion of the game to shut these people up"

half assed job at its best. but hey if you are ok to be suckered into this, more power to you bud.

Mahavastu

I love Legends mode in GOT, I never knew there was a standalone for it. If I played the PS4 version, will my stats and unlocks carryover to this version on PS5?
I was also surprised to see in the store several times.
It is free for those who own the full game and cost money who buy the standalone, around 20 Euro when I saw it last time.
But then it requires PS+ to work and it is now free on PS+, so...

SLB1904

Banned
who didn't buy GoT ? I did day one before Legends was announced even. I am a sucker for Samurai games.

This is still cheap move. and its becoming a stupid trend for PS+. " Lets release a portion of the game to shut these people up"

half assed job at its best. but hey if you are ok to be suckered into this, more power to you bud.
what you own about. great content right here. i personally not interested but ive heard great things about all these games

Top Bottom