• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Game Catalog lineup for November: Skyrim, Rainbow Six Siege, Kingdom Hearts III and more

Fine, I'll play Skyrim again.

Edit: Does the Special Edition have worse visuals than Anniversary Edition? Or did the SE get the same "next-gen update"?
All copies of Special Edition have Survival, Fishing, Rare Curios, and Saints and Seducers for free to my knowledge. You should get the proper next gen version, but Smart Delivery was a marketing gimmick until it most certainly wasn't.

Seriously WTF. Sony blocks 3rd party games from Game Pass and Xbox lets Sony have Xbox 1st party games on PS.
Pay Me The Simpsons GIF

The likely few hundred thousand dollars it cost Sony to put Skyrim SE on the service is likely far more than MS expected to see over the course of the PS5's lifespan in sales. Now they get to hook people into an additional $20 for the Anniversary edition, which is honestly needed given Sony's limitations on mods.

Top Bottom