• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Game Catalog lineup for November: Skyrim, Rainbow Six Siege, Kingdom Hearts III and more

Draugoth

Gold Member
da18a5e592c0fca40ad8678c3c87ab6f37cb2964.jpg

Full list of games:

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog

• The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Special Edition | PS4, PS5
  • Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege | PS4, PS5
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX | PS4
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue | PS4
  • Kingdom Hearts III | PS4
  • Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory | PS4
  • Oddworld: Soulstorm – Enhanced Edition | PS4, PS5
  • Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 | PS4
  • Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint | PS4
  • Chorus | PS4, PS5
  • What Remains of Edith Finch | PS4
  • The Gardens Between | PS4, PS5
  • Earth Defense Force: World Brothers | PS4
  • Earth Defense Force: Iron Rain | PS4
  • Onee Chanbara Origin | PS4
PlayStation Plus Premium | Classics

• Ratchet & Clank | PS3
  • Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando | PS3
  • Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal | PS3
  • Ratchet & Clank: Deadlocked | PS3
  • Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction | PS3

Today we’re happy to reveal the November Game Catalog lineup for PlayStation Plus. These games will be available starting November 15. Let’s dive in.

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog

370a53c5f89d55f677e9c6f905cc9449ec445a55-scaled.jpg
View and download image

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Special Edition | PS4, PS5

Explore a vast open-world, form alliances and defeat a fierce enemy set to destroy the world. The Special Edition includes the critically acclaimed game and add-ons with all-new features like remastered art and effects, volumetric god rays, dynamic depth of field, screen-space reflections, and more.

4d3b59ec357e21435076e7bbb933d0da61681354-scaled.jpg
View and download image

Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege | PS4, PS5

This high-precision, tactical shooter prioritises careful planning teamwork and finely tuned tactical play. Dive into explosive 5v5 gameplay, high stakes competition, and thrilling PVP team battles, selecting from multiple Operators and taking on a range of scenarios across multiple multiplayer maps.

96d68ae3a35437a2fd3d15ab90d639b62282896a-scaled.jpg
View and download image

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX | PS4

This remastered, four game collection is the perfect place to start your journey or to re-live all of your favourite moments from the third person adventure series.

6187cf0542a43666b6ef695d989b19f661b0e995.jpg
View and download image

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue | PS4

This collects three different experiences: the remastered Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD, HD movie Kingdom Hearts χ Back Cover and Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep – A Fragmentary Passage –, a playable episode that links into Kingdom Hearts III.

20ce70367246b199eb238338901e789903a10f17.jpg
View and download image

Kingdom Hearts III | PS4

Dive into an action-packed adventure with the latest installment of Square Enix’s and Disney’s action role-playing series. Sora, Donald and Goofy unite with iconic Disney-Pixar characters old and new to overcome tremendous challenges and persevere against the darkness threatening their worlds.

06a9d68a452225463a60d59e66abacf8ad33398d.jpg
View and download image

Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory | PS4

Experience the music of Kingdom Hearts like never before in this action rhythm game! Collecting over 20 characters and 140 tracks from across the Kingdom Hearts series, battle through stages in time to iconic music from the series. There’s also an online VS multiplayer mode if you want to take your rhythm skills online.

b16b221a1b2ebea2fa1e50a8b7fc4f7be44eca0f-scaled.jpg
View and download image

Oddworld: Soulstorm – Enhanced Edition | PS4, PS5

Soulstorm combines intense action-adventure platformer gameplay with a twisted tale of a society on the brink of revolution, where your moment to moment in-game choices will impact its outcome. The Enhanced Edition includes new game mode “Toby’s Escape”.

a3e8651a21933c0405b2545ab4f797ff7e187660-scaled.jpg
View and download image

Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 | PS4

This online, open world, action-shooter RPG combines iconic environments and deep, authentic world-building. Set in a ravaged Washington D.C, players must attempt to liberate the city and work closely with civilians trapped inside to keep them safe from enemy factions who are fighting to seize control of resource and locations.

5a965d7257442f79640ec674231eaeb43be72155.jpg
View and download image

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint | PS4

Become an elite spec ops soldier known as a Ghost, tasked with a special mission to Auroa. A rogue spec ops team, led by your ex–brother-in-arms, have taken over and are hunting you down. Lead your team through the island landscape and save the civilians without being noticed. Play solo or play in co-op PvE with up to 3 friends.

fa713f11e3319e07469243ba32be206bf2765225-scaled.jpg
View and download image

Chorus | PS4, PS5

In this evolution of the space-combat shooter, play as dual protagonists Nara and her sentient AI companion and starfighter, Forsaken. Attain powerful and distinct weapons and combat upgrades, master your ship’s unique drift mechanic and deadly abilities to overcome massive hordes of enemies and take down titanic battleships.

f5d0951745e4280fe9ac669c512c14d0d03c702b.jpg
View and download image

What Remains of Edith Finch | PS4

As Edith, wander the colossal Finch house, searching for stories as she explores her family history and tries to figure out why she’s the last one in her family left alive. Each story you find lets you experience the life of a new family member on the day of their death, with stories ranging from the distant past to the present day.

a9fca8a08e71660c7439c59004cff8afafe9c903.jpg
View and download image

The Gardens Between | PS4, PS5

Lost in a mysterious realm where cause and effect are malleable, two friends find that time flows in all directions. Manipulate time to solve puzzles and reach the apex of each isle. Follow the duo as they unpack and explore their significant moments spent together, lighting up constellations and illuminating threads of a bittersweet narrative.

Also releasing on Game Catalog this month:

• Earth Defense Force: World Brothers | PS4
  • Earth Defense Force: Iron Rain | PS4
  • Onee Chanbara Origin | PS4

PlayStation Plus Premium | Classics

As announced last week, more Ratchet & Clank games are coming to PlayStation Plus Premium on November 15! Those games are:

• Ratchet & Clank | PS3
  • Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando | PS3
  • Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal | PS3
  • Ratchet & Clank: Deadlocked | PS3
  • Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction | PS3

Last edited:

stn

What do I get if I have the basic PS plus? I lost track of all these different subscription tiers.

nial

Gold Member
Anyone voluntarily still subscribed to that tier is a clown. There, I said it.

Sony clearly don't give a shit about their classics so not sure why anyone would give them money on a monthly basis for something they won't deliver on.
I like the fact that, unlike Nintendo Switch Online, you can buy them individually. But man, they really don't like dropping any of them. :messenger_mr_smith_who_are_you_going_to_call:

Reactions: GHG
The fact that they've shit the bed on classics this bad, despite having a humongous first party library that shouldn't require third party approvals, is amazing in itself.
I can almost read the PR statement in a year: "We're discontinuing the Premium tier cause no one plays the classic games."

How is it possible that Ragnarok doesn't have a trial? Like...this is the most obvious trial ever for them, lmao. Whoever played the first 2 hours knows how those hours would sell a lot of copies with a trial version.

Fbh

Pretty decent selection for extra though there's nothing much for me. Will definitely download Chorus though as I've heard it's great

Premium continues to suck. LOL at them announcing the Ratchet games a few days ago as some sort of special celebration when they are in fact the entire selection for the month (and all over streaming)

MikeM

Solid month for people who haven’t had time to play everything.

Personally gonna play:
- KH3
- Chorus
- Edith Finch
- Division 2

Last edited:

nial

Gold Member
So are they the Ratchet games that were previously on PS Now and removed during the changeover only for them to be re-added back in as some kind of value for the Premium tier?
Yeah, only Tools of Destruction wasn't on PS Now before.

So are they the Ratchet games that were previously on PS Now and removed during the changeover only for them to be re-added back in as some kind of value for the Premium tier?
I'm confused, because I swore i saw every Ratchet game already there last month.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
was actually confused on why everyone was shitting on the classics seeing how i love the early ratchet titles.. then i remembered that the PS5/4 has no official ps3 emulator and it's being streamed.

Sony needs to hire the RPCS3 devs or something because this isn't cutting it. also stop with the dripfeed, they own these games, they can afford to put a shitton of 1st party titles on there

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Fine, I'll play Skyrim again.

Edit: Does the Special Edition have worse visuals than Anniversary Edition? Or did the SE get the same "next-gen update"?

Last edited:
Top Bottom