• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Now games for February 2021: Call of Duty: Black Ops III, Detroit: Become Human, WWE 2K Battlegrounds, and more

Agent X

According to this PlayStation.Blog post, here are the new games being added to PlayStation Now in February 2021:

• Call of Duty: Black Ops III (until April 29, 2021)
  • Darksiders Genesis
  • Detroit: Become Human
  • Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
  • Little Nightmares
  • WWE 2K Battlegrounds (until August 2, 2021)
50898649747_0127af67a3_o.jpg

Perrott

Gold Member
This is the third time that Sony includes Black Ops 3 and Detroit in one of their services as they were previously part of the PS Plus monthly games and the PS Plus Collection.

Fuck off with this bullshit of constantly overlapping both PS Plus and PS Now.

Last edited:

Agent X

This is the third time that Sony includes Black Ops 3 and Detroit in one of their services as they were previously part of the PS Plus monthly games and the PS Plus Collection.

As a longtime subscriber to both PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Now, I'm no fan of the overlap, either. I understand why they do it, though.

I've often seen people who subscribe to only one of the services complain when a desirable game is given out in the other service (the one they don't subscribe to). If Sony gave out more games each month like they used to (6 games for PS Plus, and 10 or more games for PS Now), there would be more opportunities for unique content.

People like this annoy the fuck out of me and here is why. You people act like every single PlayStation Plus member has been a member since day 1. There are new PS Plus members every day. Not everyone got these games when they were on PS Plus so why should Sony skip adding them to PS Now? Just to please the ones who did get it and ignore all those who didn't? Stop thinking of yourself all the damn time.

Perrott

Gold Member
People like this annoy the fuck out of me and here is why. You people act like every single PlayStation Plus member has been a member since day 1. There are new PS Plus members every day. Not everyone got these games when they were on PS Plus so why should Sony skip adding them to PS Now? Just to please the ones who did get it and ignore all those who didn't? Stop thinking of yourself all the damn time.
The least thing I deserve as the ideal customer in Sony's eyes - one that's subscribed to both Plus and Now - is to not be given the same fucking games again and again.

So get out of here with your "stop thinking of yourself all the damn time" crap because I'm paying for both services and that gives me the absolute right to complain about these shitty practices.

The least thing I deserve as the ideal customer in Sony's eyes - one that's subscribed to both Plus and Now - is to not be given the same fucking games again and again.

So get out of here with your "stop thinking of yourself all the damn time" crap because I'm paying for both services and that gives me the absolute right to complain about these shitty practices.
You made the choice to sign up for both. Nowhere did Sony say they wouldn't offer games that were on PS Plus before. In fact if I signed up for a service that offers hundreds of games I would fully expect to get titles that were on PS+ before. I've been a PS+ member since day 1 and have gotten hundreds of games. If someone got a PS4 last year, PS+ and PS Now then they don't have any of those hundreds of games that I do and I have no issue with Sony putting some of those on PS Now for them to enjoy. You're just being a little entitled baby

Top Bottom