• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Now games for April 2021: Marvel’s Avengers, Borderlands 3 and The Long Dark

Was hyped for 1st Borderlands after all praise it got. Then almost first thing I see in the game is a Quest board with 20 variations of collect JizzLizzard foreskins. Killed Borderlands for me there and then.

Game Pass gets Outriders, PS Now gets Avengers.

nick offerman smile GIF
Neither are worth playing so who cares.

Concern

Avengers for 3 months, then they announce Spiderman dlc release date for August or something right after to get people to buy it.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I've been kinda thinking about picking up Avengers for it's shitty single player story campaign. By all estimates it's only a few hours long, so this kinda works for me.

But I'm definitely not going to stick around and do anything else in-game. Or buy any microtransactions.

That is the Benji's claim using no actual Steam data but SteamDB data that is a 3rd-party tool... not official.

There are Square Enix games that sold way more... FFXV steam release was probably way bigger just to list one.
You show your data if you seem to know more than Benji

ethomaz

Banned
You show your data if you seem to know more than Benji
There is no data but it basically not possible to Outriders to had more sales on Steam that others big titles from Square Enix like FFXV.
Just because the SteamDB is more focused in Online games doesn't make others games did not sell on Steam.

BTW since when Benji knows anything? He works for a distrital Best Buy and a lot of times his data was not accurate with the full NPD data that make him cry a lot of time saying he will stop to "talk about sales".

He said Series X was outselling PS5 in US at launch because it had more inventory lol
C'mon.

He started to cry and deleted the tweet and left ERA claiming he was being bullied when he was so off that was even laughable.

Last edited:

Stuart360

Why are poeple getting salty over Outriders selling well on Steam?. The game had 129k ingame yesterday morning when i checked, thats huge for Steam. It even had more people ingame than Valheim. Its been no.1 in the charts for 2 weeks, and in the top 10 since pre-order went up 2 or 3 months ago.
Dont know why its not doing the same on console, but it is what it is.

Kagey K

Banned
And you love saying "PlayStation has nothing in <blank>" and then crying "lust warz!!" whenever you are proven wrong.
I asked if it was the 1st PS5 games on PSNow, (if the upgrades are on there) and you proceed to list PS+ games.

Sure makes sense, you proved me wrong. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:
You accused me of lying, I proved you wrong, so you compare me to a pedo? That's the weird flex.
You were supposed to say avengers? I do not play you. Like a civilized human being. Instead, you talk about how you own it on ps5. Nah that's some trippy shit. Almost enough to get a month of gold but I don't knownif I'm amazed or or confused.

Now, I expect Avengers to appear on Game Pass and for a year at least :messenger_tears_of_joy:

What is Sony doing? I mean does it really try to promote PS Now if Sony didn't even bring PS5 versions there?

saintjules

Yeah, won't bother for the PS4 Avengers. I'll get the PS5 one when I'm done with some of this backlog.

Last edited:

Iced Arcade

Playing boarderlands 3 now, definitely a nice gain. The long north is also great.

Are these the updated PS5 titles?

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
There’s no need for clarification. PS Now only supports PS3/PS4 games right now. When PS5 is addded they’ll announce that like they did when PS4 downloads were added.
Yeah, I figured as much, I was just repeating the last line from their article.

IGN has reached out to Sony for clarification.

Last edited:

Duchess

How's the performance, etc. with The Long Dark? It's a Unity game and I've always had bad experiences with those. Crashes, piss poor frame rates, you name it.

Alright

Banned
Imagine complaining about what free games are coming to what console.

No wonder this industry is fucked.

"my free game is better than your free game"
"nuh uh"
"yuh uh"
"let's forget it and go spend money on these cool new skins on popular game"

"nuh uh"
"yuh uh"

This is an exaggeration, but would you say the same if someone criticized you because restaurants were giving away shit sandwiches and you complained that it was made with shit?

Topher

Gold Member
"According to PlayStation, even though PS Now is available on PS5, the service still only gives subscribers access to PS4, PS3, and PS2 games. "

lol....what? Is this for real? So if you have PS Now and download Marvel Avengers on your PS5, you'll get the PS4 version even though the PS5 upgrade is free?

Blink 182 Reaction GIF
Meme Wtf GIF
Oh My God Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

"nuh uh"
"yuh uh"

The games are not free. They are part of a subscription that you pay for.

Top Bottom