• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Germany confirms that the PS5 version of GTA V will be running at 4k 60FPS

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Have you already played the ultimate gangster epic on PS3? And again on PS4? And, have you really had enough of Los Santos? Of course not, and that's exactly why Grand Thef Auto V in the expanded and improved version for PS5 should be at the top of your wish list. You've never seen the crime metropolis of Los Santos look so beautiful, as the skyline shines in crisp 4K resolution thanks to the bold graphics update, and you'll be able to take on the city with extreme smoothness thanks to smooth 60 FPS.

Last edited:

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
Honestly I would replay it, but I've already bought the game for two generations of consoles and I'm not really interested in going for a third at full price. I would probably bite for $20.

TheBomb

I'm getting a PlayStation 5 later, but do have the XBOX Series X. I hope it's released for both this fall.

carlosrox

Banned
But when are these pussies gonna give Max Payne 3 similar treatment?

GTA is about as safe as it gets. Every kid, teen, tween, and badass wannabe gangster wants to play GTA.

They've got more money than God, just fucking give us a Max Payne Remaster Collection, a remake, or a sequel. Max Payne me Rockstar.

Last edited:

leo-j

I’d rather they remade GTA IV and released an upscaled GTA V vs a remake of GtA V. It looks good on ps4….. like is this going to be the ps4 version with higher resolution and 60 fps? I’m totally expecting a spiderman remastered type of deal.

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
200.gif

fermcr

If the PS5 and Xbox Series X didn't run a updated PS3/Xbox360 game at 4k 60fps, that would be a problem.

Top Bottom