• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience event December

HTK

Banned
Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
The one last week was just a taster.

In December, I'm confident we'll get

GoW Ragnarok gameplay
MGS trilogy Remake
Resistance Trilogy Remake
Silent Hill
PSV2 with Half Life Alyx as a launch game
GT7 gameplay
New Guerilla Games IP
Bloodborne 2

Plus, Dragons Dogma 2, Street Fighter 6, AvP arcade game port, FFXVI gameplay, new Ridge Racer, and a few indie titles.

That's what I'll be expecting.

Astrobot 2 and Wipeout being VR exclusives would be such a dumb move after all the good will they generated on the Astrobot IP.

VR is cool I'm sure, but it still remains a relatively niche product. It's possible this will be even more expensive than the first head set. I guess you can't say Sony doesn't make anything niche any more.

Reactions: Isa

ANIMAL1975

Only 2 months to go.
We back in business, cross gen God of War is bygones, shitty third party fillers in the past, Silent Hill Remake is coming again, hype intensifies, hopes are restored,
NOTHING STOPS THIS TRAIN!

Last edited:
The one last week was just a taster.

In December, I'm confident we'll get

GoW Ragnarok gameplay
MGS trilogy Remake
Resistance Trilogy Remake
Silent Hill
PSV2 with Half Life Alyx as a launch game
GT7 gameplay
New Guerilla Games IP
Bloodborne 2

Plus, Dragons Dogma 2, Street Fighter 6, AvP arcade game port, FFXVI gameplay, new Ridge Racer, and a few indie titles.

That's what I'll be expecting.
You do that.

Concern

Low expectations as usual. Harder to be disappointed that way.

After all the silence we got a show with games for 2023 and after plus some timed exclusives. So I doubt we'll get anything new coming any sooner than what was shown already.

Papacheeks

Banned
Sick and tired of these fucking leaks and sick and tired of being hyped to 11 and then getting shit on a shovel.

i can confirm this is happening. Been talking to similar people for a while now. Don't expect updates on Spiderman 2, Wolverine. Games shown will be focused on next 6-12 months rather than what they showed this past week.

Naughty Dog, Bluepoint will be at this event.

It will just be an announcement that they are throwing the ON switch to start the PS5 console factory going again after a full year of nothing.
THROW Zee Svitch.

Papacheeks

Banned
I hope so. As for Naughty Dog I hope it's not just Factions.

Don't go asking for the moon is what I'll prepare you for. Factions has taken an overall to almost reboot. I dont know how far along it is, I know it was playable before they started redoing things.

I also know the new IP druckman was producer for is not far along because of things that have shifted around.

Expect cory's new game to be teased. Depending on what is shown at TGS, believe me when I say it, Capcom will be at this event in some capacity.

C'mon people is not even a week from last event and your getting hype from a "dude trust me" post in reddit?

PSX event was trademarked a while back. ANd a lot of the things I thought from my source would be shown wasn't. And seeing how the framed that event I believe why they held back a lot. Specifically gameplay videos.

Last edited:
Top Bottom