• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation.com: Ghostwire: Tokyo will support Dynamic 4K, HDR, Ray Tracing and 3D Audio.

• Stunning visuals: With ray tracing and HDR*, the power and speed of the PlayStation 5 console allows you to explore Tango Gameworks' unique vision of Tokyo twisted by a supernatural presence.
  • Fast loading: Get into the action with near instant load times and traverse the haunted streets of Tokyo without load times thanks to the PlayStation 5 console's ultra high-speed SSD.
  • Adaptive triggers: Whether fighting with conventional weapons or supernatural powers, adaptive triggers drive you directly into the action.
  • Haptic feedback: Feel the power of your paranormal abilities with unique haptic feedback for every ability and character action in Ghostwire: Tokyo.
  • Tempest 3D AudioTech on compatible headphones: An ominous giggle behind you. A distant dog's bark. The PS5 console's 3D audio will immerse you in the eerie streets of this unique take on Tokyo.
*Dynamic 4K and HDR require a compatible 4K & HDR compatible TV or display.

Abriael_GN

RSI Employee of the Year
What would we do without you on GAF, 90% of your posts I see are just you saying the OP isn't true/is misrepresentative :messenger_tears_of_joy:

You're always ruining everything with your sensible research, damn you!

Well, I'm sorry not sorry? I'm sure you can still enjoy the info even while knowing it ain't news if you didn't know it before haha 😂

But hey, this one is true and accurate. Just old. 😁

Last edited:

GHG

Gold Member
Ffs haven't they got HDR working on non-HDR displays yet? Absolute joke.

I think they need to get 4k to display natively in 1080p screens first.

Personally the one I'm most looking forward to is when we can get 3d audio coming out of a 90`s boombox:

SKR_700_-_VEB_Kombinat_Sternradio_Berlin.jpg

Last edited:

Leyasu

Banned
Ffs haven't they got HDR working on non-HDR displays yet? Absolute joke.
Careful, you are going to give people migraines trying to work out if you are joking or trolling with posts like this.

I shouldn't have said anything and given the game away. So you could have had a count up of how many people took the bait or not.

Last edited:

tommib

This is probably the only game that I look forward to apart from Elden Ring. Tango has delivered the goods before. I hope they keep some proper horror in it.

Top Bottom