• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation and McDonald's Reveal Limited Edition PS5 Controller

i was hoping this was on the controller.
09ksui3wr4t21.png

njean777

I would buy this day one just for the laughs, why not give me the option?!?!?!?!?! Plus I like McDonalds breakfast.

Soodanim

I don’t mind it, weirdly. I think it’s because the design and colour palette aren’t too strong and in your face. It reminds me of the sort of designs you get on good Android icon packs or wallpapers.

Use this art style for another brand, then swap out the yellow buttons and the jagged colour split and you’ve got a decent controller.

GuinGuin

Banned
I hate all fast food but honestly that's well designed and pretty funny. I wonder how much it cost to produce such a limited run.

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
I feel like if by mistake you come into possession of this controller, that it will mostly be used with guest that you are not sure if their hands are clean.
A bit like that big ben controller everybody seem to have had and was mostly a player 2 controller, this one doesn't even deservbe that it will be reserved to greasy hands and unwelcomed guests.

Ma-Yuan

To anyone complaining these gonna go up in price like crazy one day 😂 so gett2one is a good investment if you have the chance 😜

ToTTenTranz

Banned
It looks horrible and I'mmore of a Burger King person myself, but if they gave it away I'd take it in a heartbeat. The DualSense is pretty expensive and I'd like to have many controllers in case I ever get to make couch coop sessions with friends again.

If you need a new controller and you're in Australia, don't worry, McDonald's has you covered.

The controller has been revealed -- and will be made available -- to celebrate McDonald's Australia's 50th birthday. That said, you can't buy one. Rather, you will need to tune in to one of the streams below:

• Muselk on Sunday at 1 pm playing Overwatch
  • Jacko G on Monday at 6 pm playing Overwatch
  • X2Twins on Tuesday at 10 pm playing Minecraft
  • Cripsy on Wednesday at 1 pm playing FIFA 21
  • Kiki on Thursday at 8 pm playing Night in the Woods
  • Crayator on Friday at 4 pm playing Mario Kart
  • Aiden AK on Saturday at 4 pm playing World of Warcraft

type of thing , could be worth doh in 30 years.

the fact you cannot buy one, , makes it a possibilty.

Last edited:

gamer82

Everyone knows burger king tastes miles better, don’t get me started on those tasteless chicken nuggets that people seem to go crazy over :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:
I would take those yellow buttons. I hate that they did away with the colored PS symbols the b&w theme is too dam bland

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I feel like if by mistake you come into possession of this controller, that it will mostly be used with guest that you are not sure if their hands are clean.

Wait. So you're telling me you have moments where you're unaware of the state of cleanliness of your guests hands?

Disappointed Kevin Sorbo GIF

Last edited:

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
Wait. So you're telling me you have moments where you're unaware of the state of cleanliness of your guests hands?

Disappointed Kevin Sorbo GIF
Yep that's the problem of having young nieces and nephews, otherwise I just use my binoculars to check if my guests hands are clean or just put a massive amount of soap in my hands before shaking vigourosly theirs...
I'm kidding ..... I don't do that ....I'm not a psychopath ...Well maybe but not about that.

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I'm known for having a saying among my friends; "Look, but don't touch" I don't get a lot of visitors. But the jokes on them; I don't have friends anyways.

(Wow that's some great grammar)

Last edited:

drganon

Not as cool as the bojangles xbox series x. Sadly, not all consoles have the exact same dimensions as a box of fried chicken.

JLB

Banned
Yes but even so one is soy meat which they claim is 100 beef / while they other is actual meat and juicey . Especially when you have craving for junk.

Having to pick between both, yeah, im team whooper. But at least where i live theres plenty pf artesanal burguer places that cost a little bit more and are really tasty.

skit_data

Sony PlayStation has not authorised the use of its controller in promotional materials related to the proposed Stream Week event and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. McDonald’s stream week has been postponed and Sony PlayStation controllers will not be included in the giveaway.

Genious idea, who would’ve guessed Sony might have issues with this…

Top Bottom