• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation and LeBron James team up on limited edition PlayStation 5 accessories

Topher

Gold Member
I might be wrong, but I think any Curry haters might see him as one dimensional. And airing out long shots is easier than rebounding or playing a grittier game(?). I dont follow Curry, so I dont know if he's a good passer, leader or playmaker myself because any time I see him in replays it's him airing out his 7th 3 pt bomb of the game.

Curry is a shooting machine and among the best all time. Everything else about his game, I'd say is average to good, but when you can shoot like he can it makes up for a lot of deficiencies. He's got 4 NBA championships under his belt. I'd say he is the lynchpin on that team and he makes everyone else better because so Curry gets so much attention.

J.J. be right sometimes lol. Once that stretch 5 hits his 3rd three-point shot of the game, they'd have to pull Mutombo out the game. The same thing happens with the French Stilt today. He can't play in the NBA when the playoffs start. Yet he wins defensive player of the year, every year.

J.J. be talking out his ass sometimes too lol. He's got all the old-timers all riled up. I'm biased towards the old guys, but I think if I had Jerry West and Dominque Wilkins saying you don't know what you are talking about then I think I'd just shut up. But Reddick is being Reddick so he yaps too much.

I get what you are saying about the big guys. Can't be a one-dimensional dude. Probably why Gobert got traded. Utah made out on that deal.

Topher

Gold Member
100% why Gobert got traded. He would be a hall of famer if he was playing in 1994. But today? Nah.

I don't know. If Gobert wins as many defensive player of the year awards as Mutombo then he'd have to be in. Doubtful he will though. I just don't think the Jazz believed they would win a championship with him though. Besides they got a better defender with huge upside in that deal just with Walker Kessler who can actually defend the perimeter and knock balls out of the paint. Did you see his play the other night to take the game to overtime?

Dudes been doing that all year. Rudy who?

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Rookie LeBron with his ps2

yg1jebpzaa931.jpg

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
smart move from Sony, seems like they are doing the Xbox ambassador method.

smart move from Sony, seems like they are doing the Xbox ambassador method.

It's hardly anything new, or mimicking Xbox

Associating pro-athletes, superstars, celebrities and influencers with brands has been one of the most effective tricks at selling products for more than 50 years now.

Idk, I never gave a single fuck about celebrities and famous people so this does nothing for me. Maybe I'm too egocentric haha.

Top Bottom