• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Discussion thread [Up: Leakfest #11]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahed

Can't wait for more info on the single player mode. Quite enjoyed Subspace Emissary in Brawl. Was god fun, and introduced you to all the characters so you could get used to them. I can just imagine Drake cracking jokes and one liners that piss Kratos off and the like.

Oh and I'd love for Kat to be in the game. Sure it's a new game but not only would it help promote the game, but it also helps balance the female and Japanese roster. They should also have Rose from Legend of Dragoon!

My first post in this thread. Looks like nothing has changed!

Was also my 20th post on Neogaf

Kat

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member

Sepecifically right here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=37334939#post37334939

Blu_LED said:
As a Nintendo fan, this literally makes me sick. SSB is a staple of Nintendo, and it's not right for another company to basically copy and paste the game and call it their own. Hopefully Nintendo will sue or something, because this is so wrong.

It's still one of my favorite posts.

Shahed

Reading the meltdown thread is hilarious. It's better than the Kamiya one! Love the reactions, and the assumptions people had because they wanted certain things to be true in order to jutify said reactions. Awesome

Kat

LuuKyK

I am ready for Gamescom.

tumblr_m8ifujUkyw1ryxlvro1_500.gif

Changing back to Iksel after the convention. And back to Lightning before the next reveals. Gotta believe.

LuuKyK

Find me a lightning showcase video I want to see those battle skills all I have is Dissidia to go on and a really fuzzy memory of FF13

Edit: How many people ascended from Junior status in the comfort of this thread?

Army of One is probably the coolest looking one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUlWx0r3JoM

But if you played Dissidia you know pretty much all of her arsenal of moves.

I am still doing a preview of her that I have in mind. I will probably post it soon. :)

Yeah I thought it was 1pm for EST and 10am PST. I won't be able to watch it if it's 10am sadly cuz of work :(

I swear I remember reading multiple times it was at 1pm. I will get to the bottom of this!
Because it starts at like 7 or 8 pm CET right? And if we convert that to EST time we get noon or 1 pm. For it to be at 6 pm est it would be like midnight over there right?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/08/10/whats-happening-at-gamescom

Taking place at 7pm in Cologne (that's 6pm in the UK, 10am PT and 3AM the next day for Australia), the Sony press conference will take place the day before the show on Tuesday 14th August. We know NOT to expect an announcement of the all-but-confirmed remodelled PS3 Super-Slim, which Sony has stated will miss the show. However, there are two unannounced games to look forward to, according to reports, one purportedly from Studio Japan. Plus, there's sure to be some Vita games. SURELY.

Sony is streaming its conference live, so we'll have it on the site for you to watch. Keep an eye out on the day for the story.

IGN agrees with me haha. So I'm still banking on 1 pm EST

We know NOT to expect an announcement of the all-but-confirmed remodelled PS3 Super-Slim, which Sony has stated will miss the show.

Wait, what?

Why isn't this going to be announced at GamesCom?

And when has Sony confirmed it won't be there?

I wonder if the PASBR reveals are even @ the press conference. They might just do some website and blog update with info given to the press while having new build playable.

By the way, my hopes for Spyro went up in flames with the beta leak.
But let's say Spyro was confirmed to NOT be in the game by Paul Gale. Would you say that hurts Crash's chances a lot? Or is he unchanged?
Okay Superbot, just put Spyro in the game okay? Just do it. As a matter of fact, if you announce him at Gamescom I'll consider it a personal favor to me. Everyone remember this post.

I wonder if the PASBR reveals are even @ the press conference. They might just do some website and blog update with info given to the press while having new build playable.

hopes for early info = up

Jawmuncher

If the characters are a big enough deal, they'll include them in the conference.
Maybe not any gameplay though for them.

SSReborn

By the way, my hopes for Spyro went up in flames with the beta leak.
But let's say Spyro was confirmed to NOT be in the game by Paul Gale. Would you say that hurts Crash's chances a lot? Or is he unchanged?
Okay Superbot, just put Spyro in the game okay? Just do it. As a matter of fact, if you announce him at Gamescom I'll consider it a personal favor to me. Everyone remember this post.

hopes for early info = up

I'm hoping for at least a strategy video of Drake & Big Daddy I can wait one more day for announcements... I think

I know when this game was first revealed I was a naysayer. But since a new Smash Bros. is a few years off and this is basically a clone, I decided to pick it up since I love the Smash Bros. fighting mechanic because it is simple. Looking forward to it :D

B.O.O.M

damn I feel sad that I won't be able to watch gamescom this year :( Hopefully I will see some epic news all around for playstation fans when I check for updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom