• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Discussion thread [Up: Leakfest #11]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castcoder

Banned
I looked through the last few posts and haven't seen a discussion about this supposed leak.

crash_allstars.jpeg

Source: http://www.psu.com/a016416/Possible-Crash-Bandicoot-leak-for-PS-All-Stars

What's your word on them, Gaf? I hope they're real.

TheMink

I do offer free fitness tips and advice for those that want it. Always happy to help out. :)

5) I certainly didn't come here to tease...they made me do it! But in all honesty, Gamescom will reveal enough to last people till the next reveal. :)

I am going to start boxing at my local gym soon, I would love to get into martial arts, but am not sure where they offer beginner courses where Im from. I used to do karate when I was younger but my mom stopped taking me because my sister didnt want to go :( I would like some advice, but as I progress. ATM Im doing a lot of cardio and some weightlifting to trim down first. I always have questions as they arise, maybe Ill contact u when the need arises, thanks :)

Oh, by the way, will the new character reveal that would supposedly warrant a new thread result in a thread of great happiness or great controversy? I am thinking controversy, which leads me to believe Evil Cole

1) No character confirmations or denials at this time. 2) Exercising/martial arts has been a passion for as long as video game has...and for 25 years, those 3 things have just remained a constant part of my life. I do offer free fitness tips and advice for those that want it. Always happy to help out. :)

TheMink
"Every time Gale tricks one of us he becomes stronger"

3) Hahaha, I turned from being a Batman villain to a Jedi?

SmithnCo
"How many seagulls... How many seagulls....

WHERE ARE THE SEAGULLS"

4) Maybe it's the cat as your icon with those words you said...but I'm on the floor rolling in laughter from that one. Oh man...thanks!

Kagari
"I was just posting an expression in response to the teases (which are very annoying by the way)."

5) I certainly didn't come here to tease...they made me do it! But in all honesty, Gamescom will reveal enough to last people till the next reveal. :)

Can you confirm how many character reveals there doing? Omar said it was going to be between 2-4 but at the time they hadnt decided yet.

I looked through the last few posts and haven't seen a discussion about this supposed leak.

crash_allstars.jpeg

Source: http://www.psu.com/a016416/Possible-Crash-Bandicoot-leak-for-PS-All-Stars

What's your word on them, Gaf? I hope they're real.

We've discussed it, and debunked it. It's not real.

But we still believe in Crash.

Still believing.

Yea it was debunked cause Crash should have an aura around him, as he has a enough AP for a level 1 super.

Paul Gale

I am going to start boxing at my local gym soon, I would love to get into martial arts, but am not sure where they offer beginner courses where Im from. I used to do karate when I was younger but my mom stopped taking me because my sister didnt want to go :( I would like some advice, but as I progress. ATM Im doing a lot of cardio and some weightlifting to trim down first. I always have questions as they arise, maybe Ill contact u when the need arises, thanks :)

You know where to ask and good luck with the gym, dude.

Oh, by the way, will the new character reveal that would supposedly warrant a new thread result in a thread of great happiness or great controversy? I am thinking controversy, which leads me to believe Evil Cole

Someone here will most likely find a reason to make a new thread for either the new characters as an impressive set or just one of them planned based off of satisfaction for their inclusion, alone.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Someone here will most likely find a reason to make a new thread for either the new characters as an impressive set or just one of them planned based off of satisfaction for their inclusion, alone.

Honestly I'm not sure if I understand this sentence. But I see the words "an impressive set". Thats a good thing.

I'd start a new thread for Kat.

Just give me the word Paul. Finger is on the post thread button.

You'll be making a new thread soon enough. For what though? Oh you'll know what I mean when it happens.

I am not saying Kat is in the game, but Kat is the game.

LuuKyK

Confusing sentence is confusing. I am not sure I am following. @_@

Edit: nvm, I get it now.

k_Reign

The wait until Tuesday is unbearable! Why does my stuff have to be packed up so that I can't play the beta!? Ahhhh I want all the reveals and then Oct 23 so badly

The wait until Tuesday is unbearable! Why does my stuff have to be packed up so that I can't play the beta!? Ahhhh I want all the reveals and then Oct 23 so badly

Speaking of info and reveals, I wonder if they are going to keep the strategy videos going for characters that have already been revealed? Would be a cool way to show off characters before release.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Means that the reveals should result in a happy thread. Or threads because apparently one of them is just that good.

The wait is painful.

Well that rules out Final Fantasy characters then. You can't do anything with final fantasy characters without some group getting upset and making threads be not all happy. Its just not possible.

k_Reign

Well that rules out Final Fantasy characters then. You can't do anything with final fantasy characters without some group getting upset and making threads be not all happy. Its just not possible.

That'd be a TGS release anyway I would think. But you're right about that, hahah.

SSReborn

lol I think anything regarding this game will be not be a happy thread for long. People will be leaving driveby comments like "Oh, Crash was announced well its to bad that the game itself is pretty shitty or this would have been big news"

LuuKyK

lol I think anything regarding this game will be not be a happy thread for long. People will be leaving driveby comments like "Oh, Crash was announced well its to bad that the game itself is pretty shitty or this would have been big news"

I can totally see that happening. Sadly.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
I haven't played PBR today yet, but I wanted to be a part of this thread before it finally hit 20,000 posts.

I love FFXIII, so I'd be cool as beans with Lightning over Cloud.

I'd love to have some Dark Cloud characters in there. Max or Monica would be great. Overall, I'm just pleased as punch that the game is actually fun. I was really worried it wouldn't be executed as well as it is. I'm getting super pumped that gamescom is coming up.

You know, it's horrible that I'm wanting this weekend to be over, just so Gamescom can come sooner. Lol. I have to go back to work Monday, and instead of enjoying my weekend, I'm like, "God dammit, end already so I can find out more about PBR!" I have a problem, I really do.

k_Reign

I haven't played PBR today yet, but I wanted to be a part of this thread before it finally hit 20,000 posts.

I love FFXIII, so I'd be cool as beans with Lightning over Cloud.

I'd love to have some Dark Cloud characters in there. Max or Monica would be great. Overall, I'm just pleased as punch that the game is actually fun. I was really worried it wouldn't be executed as well as it is. I'm getting super pumped that gamescom is coming up.

You know, it's horrible that I'm wanting this weekend to be over, just so Gamescom can come sooner. Lol. I have to go back to work Monday, and instead of enjoying my weekend, I'm like, "God dammit, end already so I can find out more about PBR!" I have a problem, I really do.

You're not the only one! Forget appreciating my free time; I need another reveal and some new gameplay!

B.O.O.M

Sad reality. I still see people calling this game slow and boring etc etc based on videos they see. If only they knew

Jawmuncher

Ganecom can't come soon enough.
Im hoping the announcements made there will indeed have some very good stuff revealed and shown off.

So Paul has essentially said the character reveals will be awesome sauce right? Awesome, hype = so high for Gamescom!

KAT

PSAS is 71 days away from New Marais <3

SSReborn

I think Mega Man would be a great character to include in the game. I remember playing Mega Man 8 with the original PlayStation. I don't know if that would be a big enough connection to warrant a character slot, but Mega Man was an important character to me on NES, SNES and PlayStation.

http://www.giantbomb.com/mega-man-8-anniversary-edition/61-19393/

I think he's more of a fit for SSB to be honest unless...

37152-Megaman_Legends-2.jpg

...they use this version

He kind of one of those borderline characters like Sora who I'd could see being in either SSB or PSABR

I would be happy seeing characters that were in the leak at gamescom. But I would love it if I were surprised by a truly awesome character reveal. One of the (not leaked) most wanted characters would be amazing. I'm sure they won't show Crash yet if they have him. Spyro either since it would basically say Crash is likely to be in. Personal favorites include Spyro, Sora, Scorpion and KAT. A Kat reveal would be insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom