• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 5 Pre-Orders Starting TOMORROW (Sep 17) (Some may be TODAY)

Gamestop is active in store. Repeat it is active

Very very very limited(single digits on digital and teens on physical).

Good luck.

Im at the gamestop in stone mtn for anyone in the atl ga area and I just preordered one for the wife

They got a ton of pre-orders available for the digital system and just a couple physicals left he said

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
I'm safe right? Holy shit guys gamestop was out when I got there and walmart denied me twice until I signed in! YES YES YES
ag2DYmD.jpg

Reactions: Isa

replicant-

got my pre-order in.

Smyths in the UK. Will put a second one through when Amazon UK opens up to cover all bases. XSX next week.

LordCBH

Gamestop is active in store. Repeat it is active

Very very very limited(single digits on digital and teens on physical).

Good luck.

yeah I was the first one at my local store here downtown and they said they’re barely even getting like 10 disc ones. Manager buddy called me like ten minutes before they opened the floodgates lol

alstrike

In Austria we are fucked, Amazon.de doesn't deliver the PS5 here and neither MediaMarkt, Saturn or Gamestop know what the fuck is going on...

I might take the plunge on Amazon UK

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
Wal-Mart preorder

That really depends on how nice Wal-Mart is feeling. Put another one in at another retail.
Well my credit card got charged I just looked. BUT if I can get it on Amazon I'll get that and refund the Walmart one. I do trust them more and I get 5% cash back on Amazon

I walked into my local Game Stop and they asked if I was there to pre-order and I said yes please!

Easier than dealing with online bullshit. Best of luck to everyone.

M.W.

Target just took down their "coming soon" page, possibly pre-orders soon?

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Isa

dorkimoe

For those shitting on walmart.

I worked at gamestop for 5 years maybe 6, they have no issue selling your pre order to a walk in. They care about money, if you arent there the second they open I wouldnt trust them to hold shit.

Got my digital PS5 preorder at Gamestop (USA) over an hour ago. They still had a few left. I couldn't get through with phone call, so I just went down there and boom. They told me mine is guaranteed on Launchday. Good luck all!

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
Any place in US beside Walmart? I don't trust their low life ass.

Top Bottom