• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 5 Pre-Orders Starting TOMORROW (Sep 17) (Some may be TODAY)

BluRayHiDef

Banned
I doubt it. If amazon is one of the retailers they make their own timeframe it seems with releases. Target is doing xbox at like 9/10 am, I assume ps5 will be in the am
It doesn't hurt to keep an eye out. Heck, I'm also going to be looking out for RTX 3080s.

bender

What time is it?
But that only gives me less than 24 hours to suck up to my other half

giphy.gif

Slaylock

I'd love to pre-order somewhere, but I also have to worry about my PS4 trade-in. Where can I pre-order that I can apply my trade-in later?

Chromata

I was going to preorder a PS5 until I saw the showcase. All of those games (except Spiderman) are coming to PC and the other heavy hitters are coming out late 2021.

Best of luck to everyone who's gunning for a PS5 preorder!

BluRayHiDef

Banned
Damn, I've got to go back to sleep for work tonight, but I don't want to miss the opportunity to pre-order a PlayStation 5.

Reactions: Isa

hemo memo

Gold Member
Destruction All Stars (meh)
Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales (buy) Astro's Playroom (include)
Demon's Souls (meh)
Ribits! Big Adventure (meh)

That’s weak.

Arun1910

Destruction All Stars (meh)
Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales (buy)
Astro's Playroom (include)
Demon's Souls (meh)
Ribits! Big Adventure (meh)

That’s weak.

And Sackboy.

AND it's still better than Microsoft (who have none). Those games may be Meh for you, but they have a diverse target range here at least.

I was initially thinking of pre-ordering 2 if I could . But I have decided I don't want any this early. I may still try to put in a preorder for a digital in case they sell out then sell it.

demigod

I'm hearing you can preorder now in store at Gamestop. Trying to call them and they're not picking up my call.

Edit : Just spoke to 2, one says don't know when and the other says maybe tomorrow.

Last edited:

Valonquar

While browsing Amazon to ensure nothing changed, I can't help but laugh that the PS4Pro is $449 atm (before pandemic price gouger resell) It's gonna be a $1200 PS5 xmas people!

chigstoke

Just pre ordered at Smyths for a click and collect.

The hype begins. After the show me and the lads decided PS5 was our choice for the gen, after all the erring and arring over what to get.

Looking forward to it. Might be time to get a long weekend booked off at work, I have an illness scheduled...

Reactions: Isa

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
Call gamestop's around you. I'm heading to one that said they had em but it's first come first serve and they said you have to in person. Also another one I called said they didn't have any info. So call every one close to you

MacReady13

I just pre ordered a disc version console, extra controller, Spiderman, remote control and camera from EB games here in Melbourne! I'm getting very excited now!

Top Bottom