• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 5 Pre-Orders Starting TOMORROW (Sep 17) (Some may be TODAY)

Got target but it says on or around release Nov 13-18 smh it's OK though bcus thts back up my din wabts one fir Christmas. I'll try to get mine Amazon and just wait on his since it's a chrustmas gift anyway.

Captn

Got 2 of them on best buy Canada. DE and Full edition as the DE went out of stuck in 3 min while I was changing accounts loll

Buy yeah!! Profit incoming at one point. :messenger_sunglasses:

The Pweep

Neo Member
I pre-ordered from Target. But it says expected delivery Jan 1st!! Anyone else get that? Or did it say the 12th of November?

nyr88nyg

Banned
Accessories for preorder at target are UP. Consoles are gone

Dthomp

Target has never sent me anything on release date. I avoid them for this reason.

Yeah I really hope I can land a BB preorder (Preferably in store pickup) but I didn't want to miss out on one. I've had issues with them so many times over the years, I'll keep it if I can swap to instore, but I don't think that's happening.

Target doesn’t deliver until the 13th?

Yeah my order says 13-17th, hoping it's due to a quick placeholder date and that they ship these out early or overnighting. I don't have access to get to a physical store so this was my only option so far.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
no luck on Target for me. i loaded up a console and Demon's and by the time i checked out, it said my items were no longer available at the store.

i did end up buying Demon's Souls on the Walmart site, but i don't think they have the console up yet.

dorkimoe

no luck on Target for me. i loaded up a console and Demon's and by the time i checked out, it said my items were no longer available at the store.

i did end up buying Demon's Souls on the Walmart site, but i don't think they have the console up yet.
consoles sold out at walmart, they were first

thebigmanjosh

Gold Member
I think this basically tells you which batch you will get, if its saying Jan 1st that probably means you will not get it on day one.

Mine said Nov 13-18 but I am fine as long as I get it in Nov

I think all of them say 11/13-11/18 likely due to shipping. On the order page it says 11/12.

I really don't like ordering through Target and will hopefully be able to get one through Amazon.

Top Bottom