• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 5 "24K Gold Edition" preorders start on Sept 10th for £7999/8099 (GAF Gold Members, GET ITT!!!)

jonnyp

It's not golden enough, I should send some of my own to paint those black parts.

a06c2cdd8c31c8ad56e2b1f6700b2622.jpg

Half of GAF commences heist planning of Bo's fortune right now:
iu

Portugeezer

Through intelligence, humans possess the cognitive abilities to learn, form concepts, understand, apply logic, and reason, including the capacities to recognize patterns, plan, innovate, solve problems, make decisions, retain information, and use language to communicate.
This is a simulation, I can't help that the programmers inclined me to buy two of these.

• LOL
Reactions: Isa

00_Zer0

Anyone who preorders this gets a free tote bag to take it to a "friends" house and "play". It goes well with the gold console, and the upcoming pink gold version too. 😜

3tpJMRW.jpg

Three

I clicked the link, thought it was fake. Apparently it's real lol
Its an online shop doing customs. It's 'real' in the sense that this is just some workshop putting a high price on something they don't know the price of, they plan to buy (like everone else) and paint/mold with gold and sell on.

Last edited:

PresetError

Neophyte
Has anybody already looked for the current value of gold, calculated how much that golden PS5 weights and deducted the price tag of the normal retail PS5?

Last edited:

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
I don't understand the logic in doing this for a disposable tech product. Like, if I wasn't completely sure it'd be made obsolete by a PS5 Pro, I could see it... but it's not an interesting enough platform in any regard to justify. IMHO, etc., etc. before fanboys start whining.

This is garish, tacky trash, and that has nothing to do with the PS5. Oh well, fools and their money.

I love what the guy's doing, but this is exactly what I would expect to see in Trump's penthouse.

Consumer

anyone know how they'll select interested buyers? My friend is interested, so we've "registered interest" with like 4 emails, but not really holding my breath...

Tarkus98

First of all, WOW! I really like the way this looks. Color me surprised but the gold color on this console design rocks.
Gonna need a forklift to pick up but who fucking cares.
Secondly, I presume this exorbitant price is put out there to cushion the shock when the actual ps5 price is announced? It will look budget priced when compared to this one. What a brilliant marketing strategy lol.
Anyway gonna preorder 3 and hope that Bo will fill one of the preorders for me just because.

Top Bottom