• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 4 Pro |Launch Thread| PS4 Reloaded

AndyD

aka andydumi
Post the number and code you claim in your replies. The person that redeems the 'special' code will get something else - something even better than a theme (yeah, I know impossible, right?).

Thanks Modus. I claimed #96, B7H6-25NP-MH6H, a Tiny Island theme. I picked that number because that's the year I moved to the US, and today is a semi-sweet moment.

127. A8LH-8QNL-6Q2K

Got this one. Thank you so much! I've been looking forward to the Pro for a while now, and the wait is almost over.

Edit: D'oh! didn't hit the button in time on 127, got this one instead: 99. 5B26-8AN3-4D9N

ukas

I got 94. KP8-A8NJ-H9CT. Thanks m0dus, your themes are great.

Pro should be here tomorrow. Can't wait.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks a lot OP:)

I took 41. CKMJ-D3N9-KJFJ

I hope I get my Pro this week. I pre-ordered and I think my local stores will get them on Friday. Preorders were full at most stores and some people even had their orders delayed. Wish me luck in procuring one!

Cornbread78

So bestbuy isnt doing a midnight launch. What the hell.

Time to hit up a 24/hr Wal-Mart or a GS that has some left-overs from pre-sales.

Web PSN store simply won't work here at work.

Same here. I'm kinda partial to my FF7 theme with music anyhow. Although, it's been about 4 months since I booted up my PS4, so hopefully, I finish Tales of Xillia 2 this weekend and them warm my PS4 goddess back up!

chunk3rvd

Thanks m0dus! You're a scholar and a gent as always. Looking forward to next month when I can start rocking the Christmas Cottage theme again :)

For info, I grabbed - 65. (82MK-AHN7-DF6M)

55. GFQA-P2NR-9346

Worked for me, thanks man. Great OT. I'm looking forward for my delivery, it said it was out but it hasn't turned up yet. I'm hopeful though.

SRV

Got to wait till Friday dinner time for mine, but then I've got nothing but gaming planned for the whole weekend!

Grabbed 26. BNF9-8RN8-P32D it was LightStream theme, thank you very much!

Top Bottom