• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Play At Home returns: Four months of offers for PlayStation games and entertainment begin March 1

Astorian

This year’s Play at Home initiative is kicking off in March and extending through June.

Starting March 1, 2021

• PlayStation and Insomniac Games will make Ratchet & Clank PS4 available for free download for a limited time through PlayStation Store
What we outlined today is just the beginning of what’s in store for Play At Home. In the coming weeks, we’ll share more details on free games and entertainment offers dropping for our PlayStation community.

Last edited:
Cool for people that don't have the game, grabbed it with the PS Plus collection on PS5. Hopefully something else comes out that I don't have in my library already.

Agent X

Can you still get it for free if you once redeemed it through Ps+?
Last year, when they gave out Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection, I was able to claim it on my account for full ownership, even though I previously claimed it through PlayStation Plus.

It's likely that they'll give the same treatment to Ratchet & Clank.

Reactions: Fbh
Top Bottom