• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Plague Tale: Requiem release date leaked via UK Xbox store - 17th June.

Bartski

Gold Member
Yet unannounced release date to Plague Tale: Requiem, sequel to Plague Tale: Innocence by the french developer Asobo Studio, has been apparently leaked by the UK XBox store, listing the game to come out on the 17th of June.

noqjjSC.jpg

via

EDIT: It says 2021, could be an error or a placeholder

also, the trophy list is out:

Looks like someone pulled the trigger a bit too early and we should see an official announcement anytime soon.

Last edited:

Kuranghi

Theres a really pretty woman who works in my shop occasionally called something like Asobo, I'm going to ask her to confirm this leak next time I see her.

I can only find generic 2022 labeling on official social media and Xbox/PS pages.

Just rewatched the segment in the Showcase; yeah it's just "2022", no time frame was listed. I must've imagined the Summer release time.

Although it seems like it'd be perfect for a Summer release, I guess it could release in the Fall as well.

No that was Redfall. Requiem was just “2022”.

Yeah you guys are right, Summer wasn't mentioned. There's a rumor it's coming in June though, which would be neat if true.

Arcadialane

This seems a little too soon, it's probably not the real date.

Either way,Very surprised by the first game, ill be picking this up for sure

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
This seems a little too soon, it's probably not the real date.

Either way,Very surprised by the first game, ill be picking this up for sure

Yeah, same as Redfall, for a game coming out in Summer there's absolutely no marketing.

Probably a place holder and/or will get a new delayed release in the E3 show cases.

Top Bottom