• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pixel Opus working on a PS5 exclusive.

GymWolf

A ps5 only exclusive game?!

4g69bi.jpg

Kuranghi

I still haven't gotten around to Concrete Genie, but I hear it's good.

You'll know within 30 mins if you like it or not, worth a try. I've put it down for other things but the art style is nice and I like the animation style. Its just a shame its still 30fps and PS4 Pro res on PS5.

Markio128

This whole site seems to have taken a nosedive recently. So many fully grown men (I guess) spitting dummies out everywhere, it’s genuinely embarrassing. I can’t read a single thread anymore without some moaning, miserable sod acting like the world has been swiped from under his feet. Please, for the love of god tell me it is meant as a joke haha

VALCON 82

This whole site seems to have taken a nosedive recently. So many fully grown men (I guess) spitting dummies out everywhere, it’s genuinely embarrassing. I can’t read a single thread anymore without some moaning, miserable sod acting like the world has been swiped from under his feet. Please, for the love of god tell me it is meant as a joke haha
Internet gonna Internet

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives

They are serious. :(

Markio128

They are serious. :(
It’s fine to be passionate about gaming and gamers have genuinely changed the mentality of the big corporations with actual fair arguments, but this recent concern about cross-gen games and games being made for PC seems a bit childish to me. Gamers lord over a remake of a PS3 game one minute, then complain that the next PS5 game will also be on the PS4. What the actual F…

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
It’s fine to be passionate about gaming and gamers have genuinely changed the mentality of the big corporations with actual fair arguments, but this recent concern about cross-gen games and games being made for PC seems a bit childish to me. Gamers lord over a remake of a PS3 game one minute, then complain that the next PS5 game will also be on the PS4. What the actual F…

All true. And it's my opinion that we'll see Xbox gamers going through this in a few years when some Bethesda games are released for PS5 after being on GamePass for a couple years. They'll go crazy that those games will be available the PS5 gamers. It's all stupid to me.

Markio128

All true. And it's my opinion that we'll see Xbox gamers going through this in a few years when some Bethesda games are released for PS5 after being on GamePass for a couple years. They'll go crazy that those games will be available the PS5 gamers. It's all stupid to me.
You’re a braver man than me bringing Bethesda games up haha. Still, business wise it would make sense to release them eventually on Sony platforms, even if it dI’d upset the hardcore gamer. I remember that gamers were once very vocal about their wish for less console exclusives and now it seems like such a big deal to have them. There’s such a constant shifting of goalposts that I can’t keep up anymore haha

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Top Bottom